Toon Scenarios

They Found Out They Were In Love With You (BATIM):

Bendy:
"Alright! Goodnight Bendy!"
"Goodnight (Y/N)! Stay safe!", They shut the door and head home for the night, leaving the little devil more lonely then usual. He sits on a chair by the door, hands holding up his head and ponders about the new lonely feeling. 'I have Boris, my best bud! But... why do I feel so cold with out them?'

Trying to turn his thoughts around he thinks about (Y/N), when they first started working here and when he gets to spend time with them, helping them around the studio. Hugging their figure, holding their hand down the steps cause he didn't want them to fall, and listening to them more then anyone in the studio."Hehe, I love 'em", he said with a dopey smile on his face.

Eyes going wide Bendy quickly stands up in the chair almost knocking it over,"I love 'em!!! I love (Y/N)!!!WHOOHOO!"

Boris:
Tail wagging, Boris helped you take some boxes down stairs. He was just happy to be with you, even if it meant working. Setting down the box in his hands and heading back over to the stairs to see if there was anymore boxes, Boris stopped at the bottom to smile up at you. You smiled back, but tripped on a stray can of bacon soup, dropping the box and tumbling down.

Frightened for your well being, Boris tossed the box aside to catch you as you fell, which in turn made him slam into the back wall and slide to the floor.

You, being to dizzy to process things, sit in silence on his lap. Boris on the other hand sat up and shook his head to clear his panic, and then held you tightly in his arms. "Boris...?", you heard him whimpering and looked up to see his ears were hanging low and tears in his eyes,"Boris! I'm okay now, see?" You grabbed his paw and held it to your cheek as you looked at his face, his tail slowing started wagging again and he cuddles you to his chest.

"I'll always catch ya, (Y/N)." He knew right then and there that he loved you with every fiber in his being.

Alice:
"Alright, Alice! Now all we need is for Boris to record his music and we'll be good to go! But that's not my job, or yours, so we get a break till the next show script."

"Sounds lovely, (Y/N)!" Smiling sweetly, Alice took a seat in the chair next to you as you opened up your sketchbook. You drew more realistic drawings in your spare time at the studio and she loved to see them, it was her only actual connection to the outside world.

"Would you like to see what a bunny looks like? I drew one the other day, you might like it!" You flipped a few pages to look for the picture, excited to show her your work, Alice was just staring at you with a gentle gaze.

"(Y/N), I love everything you draw!"
You blushed,"Why thank you Alice, that's means a lot to me." She blushed too, she feels like she is in heaven whenever she's with you. Looking down at your drawing and listening to you talk, she knew she wanted to stay with you till the end of her days.'I'll always be your guardian angel, (Y/N)~'

If you want more scenarios then please request more.