Quest!Oswald x Abandoned!Kitten!Reader

Papa? (Request)

"And stay out runt!"

You were thrown out of a bakery for stealing and eating the bread, you didn't know any better, your just really hungry. You still don't understand why your mommy and daddy left you behind, you could barely count to ten! Was it because you found it hard to talk? Was it because of that toy you wanted?

What ever it was, you just wanted to go home. Cold and dirty, you continued to walk around and try to find the faces of your parents. Stumbling into a crowd, your five year old mind got distracted by the sounds of music and cheering.

Your cute little cat ears flickered and you held your tail in your hand so it wouldn't get stepped on. Pushing through the legs of the adults and passing by a few kids, you finally made it to the front. Becoming wide eyed, you simply started in awe.

Little bunny kids, some your age and some older, were all marching and singing with a mouse adult as the leader! There were so many of them!
Before you even made another step, you were suddenly pushed into to street where they were marching. Some of the kids saw you were pushed and others just saw you fall, either way you were hurt. Your knees were scraped
and you had fell on your tail, with tears in your eyes you whimpered in pain.

A few of the slightly older bunnies came over to cheer you up, after they saw no adults went to pick you up. You were happy to be surrounded, even if it was abbot overwhelming, by kids trying to make you feel better. In the end they pulled you up and got you to sing and dance along with them in the march! They pushed you towards the mouse and, with little effort, he carried you over his shoulders till the end.

"Alright, little one," the march had ended and after everyone cleared out, still no one had come for you, no one had shouted your name, and you were sad again,"All better now!" They patched up your scraps and bandaged your tail and even gave you some spare clothes. As for the bunnies, some of them went to go get their papa and others wanted to stay with you and the mouse.

"My name is Mickey, what's your name?"

You looked down at your lap,"(Y/N)."

Mickey smiled,"That's a nice name. But do you know where your parents are?"

A rabbit had walked in when you said your name, you didn't see him, the tears were running down you face and blurring everything but he was watching you closely. He saw the tears and he wanted to hold you close.

"T-They l-l-left me here! A-All by my
s-self. I don't k-know what I d-d-did!"

Hands covering you face and hiccuping, you curled into yourself.

Mickey sadly looked up at his older brother,"What should we do Ozzie?"

The little kids all looked up at their father,"Papa?"

He picked you up and cradled you in his arms,"I'll take care of them." Brushing his hand through the hair on your head, he made his way into his room with most of his kids following. Laying down on a bed he pulled you close and the kids joined in the cuddling.

You felt warm and loved but before you fell asleep you had to ask,"Does that mean your my papa now? And I have brothers and sisters too?"

He nodded and the children voiced how they all would love to have you as their sibling. You smiled,"Okay, Goodnight Papa, goodbye brothers and sisters."

Purring you snuggled with your brothers and sisters with your new papa smiling softly.

X( Is this good? You did say kitten