Quest!Oswald x Sick!Reader

Staying Strong (Request)

As a photographer, you travel all over the globe to get the perfect pictures. Your photos can range from people to landscapes that are happy or dark, so really, whatever you feel like when you travel, so long as your ink illness doesn't get in the way. The ink illness was something that pushed you to travel with your photography, you wanted to see everything, and live of course but you were still ready for anything thrown at you.

You spotted a few shops ahead and thought it would be perfect to pick up some supplies and eat. Looking around and stopping by a herb shop to hopefully help your sickness, you grew tired and decided to eat before looking for a motel to stay in.

Taking a seat and ordering your food, you notice a few little blue colored rabbit children around a sad rabbit and kind looking mouse. You smiled when one of the kids looked your way, and figured you would review over the pictures you've taken recently while waiting.

Unknown to you, few kids made their way over, curious of your camera equipment, and hopped on your back to look over your shoulder, there was three of them but you didn't mind so you continued to flip through the pictures.

You spoke quietly,"Want to see a beautiful beach with glowing blue water?"

They quickly nodded and one had taken residence on your top head as they looked at the pictures you took. You all spoke quietly and introduced yourself to the kids, they told you about their dad named Oswald who was the sad rabbit they sat with earlier. The little one to your left spoke up,"Did you take these all by yourself?,"

You kept flipping the pictures,"Yes, it's really fun! Been traveling for awhile, do you kids know of any big event going on soon that I can take pictures of?"

The one on your head started patting your face frantically,"Our uncle Mickey and all of our brothers and sisters are doing a show tomorrow, you should come!"

Oswald was looking over his children a noticed a few were missing, which wasn't uncommon he knew they would never stray far. He glanced at a few people here and there until he found them on you, literally, you didn't look annoyed or angry just happy to be around the kids. Mickey saw that his eyes were practically glued on something,"Want cha looking at Ozzie?"

The mouse nearly jumped out of seat when he saw what the kids were doing, but Oswald stopped him from going over and stood up himself. Before he could reach you and his children, you quickly placed the kids on the floor and ran out. Confused, he wrote down on his white board, asking his kids why she left.

Two of them shrugged and the third worriedly said,"She looked sick, papa. She was fine before, I don't know what happened."

Patting their head and pointing towards Mickey, he silently told them to wait with their uncle. Oswald walked outside and heard what sounds like someone heaving out their insides, cringing, he made his way toward the sound.

He found you in an alley way, barely on your feet and hanging over a garbage can. You stepped back and fell to the floor with a shout, Oswald felt heartbroken. So many people were losing their lives to this illness and you had no one to cling onto, no one to help you, which usually helps the person live longer.

All you could feel was a burning sensation all over your body as ink dripped down your face, you didn't see the rabbit coming towards you, you couldn't see him shaking.

You did feel some pick you up and hold you close to their chest, they were rocking you back and forth, comforting you in your pain. Looking up, you only see blue eyes and you smile,"T-Thank-k y-y-you."

He nodded and held you tighter, with tears falling down his face and yours. He didn't want to let go, and neither did you.

I re-wrote this like two times, so I hope you liked it!