epigraph

The Prophecy;

A powerful young wizard will rise from the shadows with the ability to weaken the Dark Lord. Born as the 11th month dies, this wizard has strength and intelligence unlike any other. While this wizard lives, the Dark Lord will not conquer.

Only a power that the Dark Lord knows not can vanquish this wizard.

~

Park Seohyun lived an ordinary life. She specialised in physics at a relatively poor high school, trying to pursue her dreams to study STEM outside of England.

But when an unknown force takes her parents' lives, Seohyun must go to a place where she will be safe from the evil that killed her parents: Hogwarts.

But Hogwarts is anything but safe for Seohyun, as the evil that killed her parents lives in the very same castle, and is planning to get her next.

~

Bae Su Ji as
Seohyun 'Wendy' Park

Bae Su Ji as Seohyun 'Wendy' Park

Tom Felton as
Draco Malfoy

Tom Felton asDraco Malfoy

~

"The day is quite lovely, don't you think?"

"It would be far better if I weren't being ordered to kill you."

~

Quick note;

Hey! I've tried to write this story in the past but for an odd reason when I unpublished it to try and improve it, it was deleted from my drafts. I've put a lot of thought into this story, making sure prophecies and what not made sense, so I hope you enjoy it.

Seohyun is Korean, and since I don't really know much about Korean culture, please correct me if I make an error (especially when it comes to names).

Enjoy! xoxo