six

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

"Oppa~" Hanyeol's squeaky voice was heard as she clings to Jihoon's arms. 

Sonagi smirked as she got out from the classroom and this welcomed her. Jinyoung happened to bumped on her back and saw what was she's watching. 

"Aigoo.. I don't know why Jihoon hyung's mother choose that girl for him." He said making Sonagi glanced at him. 

"She seems, sweet." And that Jinyoung laughed so sudden. 

"You don't know what you're saying." Sonagi just shrugged her shoulders as Daehwi came into the scene. 

"Let's go." He said. 

The three of them left the school, including Jihoon who was a little annoyed with Hanyeol's presence. Ever since he met her, he never thought about liking her. Her true colors would really come out, even if you just met someone like her. 

"Let me go Hanyeol." He said but the girl did aegyo, shaking her head saying no. That action made the boy rolled his eyes. He sighed unfolding her arm and pushed her lightly. 

"Oppa." The girl whined. 

"Excuse me, you're a 3 days older than me. I'm not your oppa." He hissed walking away but the girl just pouted and went to follow him until he reached the Daniel's cafe. 

"Dude hey how was -- " Daniel's happy facial reaction was changed when he saw the girl who was behind his friend. Instead of being happy, he made the what-the-hell-is-she-doing-here face at Jihoon. 

"Oppa, you walk pretty fast." 

Jinyoung covered his ears and Samuel acted he was going to puke. Guanlin ignored the world, he doesn't care about the girl who's wearing heels instead of school shoes. Anyways, he's taller. 

"Hey guys!" Another tall guy greeted as he walked inside to see his friends. 

"Hyungseob-ah!" Sonagi called who was cleaning the counter, waved at him.  

"Ya, I told you it's oppa for you!" The boy scolded. But the girl shrugged her shoulders and went to help Daehwi about the other costumers' orders. 

"Sit down hyung." Daehwi told him. 

"Ne,." Hyungseob hummed as he took the seat beside Samuel. Hanyeol was being ignored when Jihoon and Daniel sat on the table. The girl didn't seem to like the atmosphere about her being ignored. But she was desperate to get his attention. 

She walked towards Jihoon and pushed Daniel away, sitting on his instead. The new colored-hair dude fell on the floor and and glared at the woman who was sticking out her tongue at him. Jihoon didn't like it, he stood up and started to scold her.