twenty

Sonagi

I ran downstairs of the school, it's lunch break right now and I haven't talk to Jihoon ever since this morning. I made him upset, I think. I need to apologize again. I know I'm stupid, I'm really stupid. 

I went to chase him and he is so fast, he is gone in my sights. Gosh, I lost him. I let out a heavy sigh and slowly walked on the hallway alone. Jinyoung didn't go to school right now. He got sick and he has a fever. I'm planning to take the day off to visit him later. 

Oh and the others? They're all in the cafeteria and Jihoon isn't with them. That's why I'm looking for him right now. 

Gosh Jihoon, you didn't make me sleep last night. You were in my mind all night and you keep Jinyoung away from my thought because it was all you. 

Why do I feel so guilty -- right, he confessed and I rejected him for two times already. How stupid. I am stupid. Yeah, yeah. 

I continued walking alone until my feet took me to the rooftop. I opened the door and slowly. I entered the area and I didn't expect that someone would be there. 

His back is facing me and I think he is in his deep thoughts. I can hear the sound of the wind, whooshing. It's just you, Park Jihoon. 

I closed the door behind me, making him turned around. "Aish, Hanyeol I told you I'm -- oh, it's just you. What are you doing here?" He asked me in his monotone voice. 

Okay I get it, he is upset.. Sighs. 

"Jihoon, I'm so sorry about last night about your confession -- " 

"I said it's okay." He said cutting me off. 

"I know you're upset but let me explain -- " 

"Sonagi, I said it's okay. You like Jinyoung, I get it." He cut me off again. "The engagement wasn't cut off, Hanyeol's parents are still willing to connect with us. So the plan isn't done yet." 

I'm not used with the tone of his voice right now and it's my fault. 

"It's okay if you're not going to help me this time, I'll tell my mom we broke up and I'll marry Hanyeol." Oh my, Jihoon. No. 

He was about to leave the rooftop when turned around to stop him. He was really close to the door so I had to block my body to make him stay and listen to me. 

"No Jihoon, I made a mistake. I'm really sorry about that." I said reassuring him. "I'm still willing to help you tho." 

"Is Jinyoung aware of this?" He asked me but then I just shook my head. 

"No, no. He's not." 

"You're going to break his heart if you wouldn't tell him. I can handle Hanyeol." He said and was about to reach the door, when I grabbed his hand. 

"I know you don't like her. Why are you willing to suffer to the thing that you don't want? You always have an option to avoid it." I said. He pull my hand off and took some steps backwards. 

"You said it yourself, you like Jinyoung." He insisted. 

"So what if he likes me? We're not dating and you're my friend I can't let you -- " 

"Don't be so selfish Sonagi." He snapped. "I'm already hurt because of your rejection. And now you're going to hurt Jinyoung? He likes you, you like him. And so what if you're not dating? You're still loving each other and you know that he doesn't like this idea in the first place. So stop, I just realized I was an idiot to ask you to help me." Oh crap. He is making me more guilty. 

"I'm sorry." That's all that I have said. Gosh, this is harder than I thought. 

"Move out of my way." He said but I didn't budge to move. 

"Not until you let me help you again." I said. He let out a harsh sigh and ruffled his hair. 

"Move before I can't hold myself to do something!" He yelled at this time. 

"No Jihoon, just let me -- " Cutting me off again, he suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pinned me on the door. Then in a split of a second, his lips crashed to mine. 

My eyes went wide of course and his eyes were closed. I can't help but to respond, I'm sorry Jinyoung.

  • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

"Hey, Jinyoung.. I'm sorry I can't visit you today. I'm really tired." I lied as I talk to him on the phone. I'm currently walking on the streets, because I'm going home. And I'm alone. Hyungseob was very busy that he took overtime in school. He said he'll go home with Youngmin. 

"Oh it's okay. Take your time to rest, I'll see you in the morning tomorrow." He said. 

"Bye." I dropped the call after that. 

The truth is, it's Jihoon. Why the f*ck did he do that?! Okay I get that he likes me but he shouldn't have gone too far. 

And I responded? How stupid. Sonagi, you're such a bitch. You're not like this before. Why!

I ruffled my hair in frustration as I bit my nails. 

I did manage to go home and went straight inside my room. I slapped myself and remembered how passionate the kiss were. It's the second time he did it. 

Jihoon

Okay, what did I just do? I'm sorry Sonagi, I was tempting to do that ever since last night. You were beautiful that I wanted to kiss you so bad.

I walked home immediately after everything got awkward and then again, she avoided me the whole afternoon. Whenever I look at her, she turned away and pretend to talk to Haknyeon or Daehwi.

I guess she's annoyed at me.

Should I let her help me again?

I did regret about what I have said earlier. I don't wanna marry Hanyeol. I want Sonagi. And only her.

And Jinyoung? I have to apologize but I desperately want Sonagi. Actually, why would I bother him? They're not even dating. The boy didn't think about courting her in the first place. I'll be the one doing it instead. I'm sorry Jinyoung.

I sat on my bed and lay down, rubbing my face down. Sonagi.. why are you making me like this?

"Jihoon?" I heard a voice across my door.

"Yes mom?" I shouted when she opened the door.

"Is Sonagi free right now?" She asked. My heart just skipped a beat.

"I think so. Why?"

"Tell her to come over. I cooked some food for her." She said with her sweet smile.

"Uhm.." I hummed. Will Sonagi agree? "Actually, she's -- "

"Just tell her to come over." She said and left my room.

Mom why the hell are you doing this to me?!

Oh jeez, I have to do this. I need to call her.

"Hello?" Her voice asked.

"Sonagi.. c-can you come over in my house?" Why am I stuttering? "No excuses, I don't want this. My mom does. I'll be expecting you here for an hour. Bye."

I quickly shut my phone off. Gosh. What did you do to me Yoon Sonagi?