twenty four

please be reminded that i have the right to delete your comment, if i don't like reading it

please be reminded that i have the right to delete your comment, if i don't like reading it. so be careful about what you're going to say and this chapter is full of sonagi and jihoon. i hope you wouldn't hate her anymore because i'm trying to change her bitchy attitude here.

  • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ • 

Sonagi walked down on the street with her black earphones on, she is being right now as she listen's to Avril Lavinge song When You're Gone. She didn't know why she let the song play but it doesn't matter, she wanted to be emo. 

She decided to roam around the city alone. The sky is so bright and sun is so happy. But her sky is dim and aiming to rain. She's quite mad at herself for what she have done to Jinyoung. She knew it's wrong about not telling him, she was stupid. 

Her feet brought her to the arcade, she remembered her first kiss and it made her blush. She shook her head and ran away from the place. She heads to the Harry Pote's cafe. 

She sighed before going in, and there lies the weekend workers. She only works after her school hours tho. She walked inside and saw Daniel and Daehwi talking. 

"Sonagi!" Daniel called. 

"Hey." She smiled and sat down across Daehwi and Daniel as she took her earphones off. 

"Where's Jinyoung?" Daehwi asked the sulking girl. 

"I think she went out with Kuie." She said burying her face onto the white table. 

"Someone's jealous." Daehwi snickered. 

"Oh is it really that obvious?" The girl answered sarcastically. 

"Oh jeez, it's just been days ever since that two met and now they're acting like they're so close." Daniel commented while looking at his good-looking nails. 

"Tell me about it." The girl murmured. 

"Forget it, there's Jihoon hyung for you." Daehwi smiled. "Oh and by the way, he is coming over here." 

Sonagi sat up straight and fixed her hair. She didn't comb it ever since she left the house. She didn't mind if the wind strangle her hair or whatsoever. She didn't bring any hair tie with her. 

"Oh speaking of the devil, he's here." Daniel smirked as all eyes turned to a handsome young man who just entered the cafe. Black cute eyes, flawless face and a hint of Luhan's facial features, he's so handsome. 

"Hey." Jihoon greeted them taking the vacant seat beside her. 

"Wat-seo?" (Wa-seo?  You're here?) Daniel said.