twenty one

Jinyoung

I'm quite disappointed on Sonagi for not being able to visit me. I know she's tired and I understand that. She needs to rest anyways. But I miss her already.. 

I didn't broke up with my bed ever since this morning because I'm sick. Damn, I didn't even get to school. I just turned 18 yesterday and heol, fever welcomed me. How nice. 

"Jinyoungie?" I heard my mom called across the door. I barely sat up and rubbed my cheek as I saw her open the door with a bright smile. Something's wrong isn't it? 

"Yes mom?" I asked. And there two unfamiliar woman who entered my room with a fruit basket. I'm in the hospital, they should have dropped in the kitchen. 

"We have visitors." She said. The woman who was holding the basket was in the same age as my mom and the other one is in the same age as me. Probably younger. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said despite of my horrible voice. Gosh, I have sore throat. The unknown woman smiled at me while the girl beside her was wearing white earphones and she's just looking down on her navy blue converse shoes. She's quite cute to be very honest. 

"This is Daniel's mother and his sister, Kuie." 

author: idk what's the real pronunciation of the name Kuie but,. just read that name as Ku-hwi. and do you have a feeling what will be Kuie's role in here? hihihi

Daniel hyung's mom and sister? The f*ck Jinyoung, how can you not recognize Daniel hyung's mom? But I didn't know he has a sister.

"Ah.. okay. Nice to meet you Mrs. Kang and Kuie. I'm Jinyoung." I greeted. Mrs. Kang chuckled at me while Kuie gave me a faint smile. 

"Daniel told me a lot of things about you." She said. "You're very handsome." 

"Thanks." That's all I have to say. 

"By the way, this is Kuie." Mrs. Kang said patting the girl's shoulders. "I know Daniel doesn't tell anything about his younger sister. She's in the same age as you but a few months younger. She goes to Hanlim University." 

Hanlim? Oh my gosh.. 

"Sorry we didn't get to come to your birthday party last night. I had to support Kuie on her dance competition." 

Oh so that's why. She's a dancer. Most of the students in Hanlim are great dancers. 

"It's okay tho, at least Daniel hyung's there." 

"We'll leave you to talk and know each other." My mom said making my eyes widened. 

"Mom." I heard Kuie whined. Mrs. Kang just patted her head and left with my mom. Okay so what set-up is this? I need Sonagi right now. 

I look at Kuie who was just standing beside the open door. And as my observation, she's wearing a lee denim long sleeve shirt, lee jeans and converse. A rich kid perhaps? Well, Daniel hyung owns a well-known cafe. 

"Hey, sit down." I said offering my bed. She removed her earphones off and sat on the edge of my bed. 

"Daniel tells me a lot of things about you and his friends." She said starting a conversation. 

"Oh, he never mentioned that he have a sister." I chuckled. 

"Same goes to me. I don't wanna tell anyone that he is my brother. His fangirls might use me to get close to him. That's our deal." She replied. 

Well the conversation just started and it's boring. I need to warm it up. 

"Your mom said you're a dancer?" I saw her face lighten up and smiled at me warmly.