thirteen

"So tell me, how and why your mom cut off the engagement just like that? We just did your plan and now it's gone." Sonagi asked Jihoon as they walked together on the school garden. Of course it's his first move but he was forced to ask permission to Hyungseob and Jinyoung. 

Hyungseob's being a protective brother while Jinyoung's the possessive best friend with romantic feelings. 

"Well she did explain to me somehow when I got home. She said she doesn't like what Hanyeol has done to you and the guts of her parents. She realized that they're not deserving to be our partner in business. She was just force to do the partnership tho but, she cut it off immediately without the other company's response. We're still waiting for their message." Jihoon explained making Sonagi nod at him. 

"Wow so, I'm free now?" She asked him making him a little bit disappointed. He wanted her tho but she seems, not interested on him. In his thoughts, it's Jinyoung. And always be Jinyoung. 

"I guess so, the plan's done." He said trying not to get noticed that he is down. 

"Well, anyways. I'm glad that I helped you. I'm going back now, I need to see Jinyoung." She said. 

His heart sank for hearing his name which came from her mouth again. He likes her in the very first but Jinyoung's the very first one to claim Sonagi. And as he can see, Sonagi likes Jinyoung back. 

The girl was about to leave when he grabbed her arm, spinning her around. Sonagi got shock and gave him her innocent stare. 

"Yes?" She asked. Jihoon let her go and rubbed his nape. 

"If.." He paused. "If ever Hanyeol's parents won't agree and still determined to continue their partnership with us,.." He paused again. "Are you still going to help me?" 

He was pretty desperate to get Sonagi tho. But there's Jinyoung who's on his way towards the girl. What can he do? The two are pretty close and you'll never break them apart. 

Sonagi let out a small chuckle and punched his arm lightly. "Of course, you're one of my friends now." She smiled before leaving him. 

"So I'm in the friend zone?" He chuckled at himself. "How foolish, I can see she likes Jinyoung alright." He said before walking away from the garden. 

Meanwhile, Sonagi already found Jinyoung who's walking towards the classroom. He was only a few meters away when he felt someone cling onto his arm. He was pretty startled and blushed when he knew it's her. 

"Why are you walking alone? Where's Daehwi?" She asked. 

"He's already in the classroom, I just came from the chemistry lab to pass my science essay." Sonagi just blinked at him as they both walk towards the classroom. 

And there's Hanyeol blocking their way. 

"You!" She pointed at Sonagi. Jinyoung raised a brow to her while Sonagi gave her a boring look. 

"You're gonna blame me for your broken engagement?" She started. 

"So you knew. And it's your fault!" The girl raged and was about to attack Sonagi when Jinyoung blocked his body and slightly push the girl away. 

"Don't lay a finger on my Sonagi or else I'll be the one to face you." Jinyoung threatened making Hanyeol smirked. 

"You're in a relationship with Jihoon, and what it this? "My Sonagi"? What the actual fuck? How many boys you have?" The girl with a bitchy attitude asked her. 

"I'm just her friend and Jihoon is her boyfriend." Even tho it hurts his feelings, Jinyoung just let go the words for Sonagi. "I'm friends with her since birth and I call her My Sonagi ever since we were kids. Shut the fuck up and move. You're blocking our way." He added dragging Sonagi with her inside. 

Hanyeol was left irritated making her rolled her eyes and by the time she did, Jihoon has arrived. She welcomed him too. 

"I'm starting to doubt you. Are you happy now? The engagement just broke off?" She asked him. 

"So your parents agreed?" He asked. "If yes, then I'm happy more than anyone else." He said walking passed by the girl when she grabbed his wrist, making the boy stopped and gave her his deathly glare. 

"My parents will do anything to continue this, you're going to be mine." But the boy shrug her off and ignored her the whole afternoon. 

  • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

As the usual, it was already dismissal time. Where will they go after? Simple, Harry Pote's Cafe which is owned by none other than, Kang Daniel. A senior in their school. Sonagi and Daehwi started to work while the rest is on their usual spot, drinking free frappes, juices, hot chocolates and coffees. Except Daniel who was checking the menu. 

The loud mp3 player was at it again. And it's playing Boy In Luv. The boys started to do the head bang and hummed to the music. They knew this song too well. They covered it. Except Hyungseob and Daniel. 

"Are you doing this on purpose because you wanted me to dance?" Sonagi asked Daehwi who was nagging at her to dance. Again. 

"Yes so c'mon. Dance with us." Daehwi insisted. 

"There are costumers. Damn you. I won't." She shook her head. But Daehwi wanted it. 

"Hey, Samuel, Haknyeon, Jinyoung, Guanlin and Jihoon hyung. Let's dance this song." He said earning the boy's attention. 

"Sure, hit the dance floor dude." Guanlin said standing up and stood to the wide area, far from the furniture. The others went in front leaving the two boys and a girl on the counter. 

"Repeat the song could you Hyungseob hyung?" Samuel requested. Hyungseob immediately did it as the eyes of the costumers landed on the handsome boys who were standing on the dance floor. Some of the are students and started to fangirl. Some of the took some videos with the caption: Handsome Oppas dancing to BTS' Boy in Luv. ♡

"C'mon Sonagi join us!" Daehwi said. 

"No thank you!" She smiled but Daniel was behind her, so he pushed her on the middle. 

"Dance tho. Hehehe." The creepy owner said. Sonagi stood there frozen in front of the dancing boys. The people are still taking the video. She was just forced and was just waiting for the next chorus. 

"Whoa!" Was all the boys said when Sonagi joined the dance. Each step was memorized perfectly and synchronized. 

But when the bridge of the song came, Haknyeon, Daehwi and Jinyoung went to sing Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin's line. The rest stopped dancing and gave them the spotlight. And when it was Jihoon and Jinyoung's turn to sing both Jimin and Jungkook's line, something happened and it is the most exciting part. 

Jinyoung suddenly kneel down in front of Sonagi, taking her hand and winked. Sonagi blushed hard and earning cheers from the crowd, making Jihoon jealous. 

The video caption was added by a few words: Handsome Oppas and Pretty Unnie dancing to Boy in Luv with a cheesy part. ♡

The song continues and all of them danced again. But Jihoon's mood went gone..