thirty

Sonagi 

I'm sorry Jihoon. I lied. I was the one who really sent the picture in the school's group chat and I just made another account to do that. I know I'm stupid but I need to do that really bad. Hyungseob deserves better, I'm sorry. 

The morning arrived and the school's head announced the suspension of classes because of the general cleaning. It's Friday today and everything seemed to be fine. Jihoon's mom stayed the whole night talking to my aunt. And here lies Jihoon being so clingy to me. 

I just let him because his mom and my aunt likes it. But as of now, Hyungseob is pulling me inside his bedroom and bang the door close. 

"You told him everything didn't you?" He asked me. I sat on his bed and sighed. 

"I'm sorry -- " 

"I know your reason why you did those things in the past 3 years, and I saw everything last night. I thanked you for everything you've done for me. I just don't want you get hurt because of him. Look Sonagi, he had 3 exes and I think you're going to be the 4th one." He said, bending down in front of me as he cupped my cheeks. 

I look like a little kid every time he do this. I'm not five, but hey I like it when he get sweet. 

"The 4th one?" I smirked. What the hell, I rather choke myself on the frappe Jihoon gave me on the first day than be his 4th girlfriend. Heol, I don't want to end up like those 2 exes of his. And I won't do such thing like Miko did. I'm not dumb. "Oh please.." 

"I wanted to puke every time he goes around being clingy with ya." He said rubbing his nape which I find it cute for him. 

"Aigoo, my brother is just jealous." I smiled while ruffling his hair. 

"Aish." He said standing up and so I did, to equal with his height. We're both tall. 

"I won't be the next girlfriend, okay?" I said giving him a reassuring smile. 

"Aish, I can see the future." He shrugged me off. "Play hard to get bro, and if you do, don't say yes when he asks the question." 

I suddenly got confused and just laughed at him. "First of all, you say that I should be careful with him and now you say that I'll play hard to get. What's real this time?" 

He suddenly reached for the doorknob and went outside, I started to cling on his arm like an eight year-old kid begging for an ice cream. 

"I really don't want him to hurt you tho. Just try to stay friends with him,." He said as he gave me a slight nod. 

"I am just friends with him." Yeah.. I am. 

  • ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •  

The loud voices of their mothers invaded the whole dining area. Sonagi, Jihoon and Hyungseob were just being silent that they're just eating our food. Gossip, gossip, gossip. Sooji's voice is on the top while Hyungseob's mom keeps laughing. 

Sonagi kicked Jihoon's feet under the table as he looked at her. Hyungseob may seemed to get the message that that all turned to the two woman being loud. Jihoon gave Sonagi a nod and so did Hyungseob. The three of them stood up dragging their plates with them, earning their attention. 

"Where are you guys going?" Sooji asked. 

"You're both being loud. We're off." Jihoon answered as he swayed his palm on his neck. "Swaeg. We're out." 

Sooji's eyed widened as they leave the dining area. "Shoot, that was disrespectful." Hyungseob retorted. 

"You can handle if the both of them complain, I'll take Sonagi out for a date." Jihoon unexpectedly said, as he moved to grab Sonagi's hand, dragging her out of the house leaving Hyungseob dumbfounded.