seven

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •

"They're gone, let's go." Jihoon said, standing up and pulled Sonagi by her hand. The redness of her cheeks didn't fade. Someone just held her hands like this. "Hey, are you okay? You're so red." He chuckled.

"Oh it's just so hot. Phew." She reasoned in embarrassment and went to fan herself using her hand.

"I'm sorry though, I'm so hot." Jihoon smirked making her chuckled.

"Tch,."

"Kaja."

"Ne." Sonagi nodded.

They both walked down the street and the both of them didn't notice that they were still holding hands. They were carried away with their conversation until Sonagi stopped in front of a familiar gate.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow tho, thanks for walking me home." She smiled.

"No problem. I'll keep this." The boy lifted a hair tie.

"Why do keep on pulling that away from my hair? And please let go of me hand."

When Jihoon heard the statement, he realized he was really still holding her hand with their fingers intertwined with each other.

"Oh, yeah yeah. I'm sorry." The latter said letting out an awkward laugh.

"It's okay. You can keep that alright." She smirked.

"I guess I'll go now." Jihoon said.

"Be careful."

Sonagi went inside the house and took a peek about Jihoon leaving the area. A small smile was formed on her face and decided to call it a day.

"Was that Jihoon?" The overprotective brother has come to welcome her and asked the question.

"Yeah.." The girl nodded.

"I thought Jinyoung will bring you home."

"Well he said he had an emergency so he asked Jihoon to do his job." The girl explained. Hyungseob took her reason and sent her to her room. "I just want you to be careful with Jihoon.."

• ❀ • ❀ • ❀ •

"Hyungseob., I'll see you later at home." Sonagi said and was about to leave when he grabbed her wrist. "Is there something you forgot?"

"Uhm,." Pursing his lips, he let her go. "Nothing. Go, I'll see you." He smiled and immediately left.

Sonagi walked down on the hallway alone. Jinyoung didn't get to join the siblings since he went at school first. But he welcomed her when she got into the classroom. And there lies Jihoon, Daehwi and Jinyoung.