Chapter 7 - Not Mutual

Charles was looking at Lily and a group of Templar elites. He ducked down and checked his holster for his pistol, he didn't have it. Charles engaged his blade and snuck up to the nearest elite killing him with one calculated slice, he snatched up the elites rifle before taking down everyone other than Lily. "Finally Charles, it took you long enough, why did it take you so long?" Lily degraded Charles, Who in turn said nothing. "Oooh you have feelings for me" Lily laughs loudly before shooting Charles in the chest "Not mutual" she tuts before walking down the stairs leaving the building. Charles woke up to Gibbs helping wounded students out of the collapsed classroom, Being the leader he is he jumped to his feet and started administering first aid to whoever he could, stitching up the bigger cuts and covering smaller ones with pieces of his own robes.

Feeling light headed Charles looked down at his chest realising he hadn't been wearing a stab vest, Charles passed out again.

Waking up hours later in the medbay, Charles got to his feet and checked his blade before glancing around him at the other wounded and assisting the on sight med team with basic first aid and the switching of saline drips and morphine bags. He was about to leave when Gibbs entered "Charles you shouldn't be up and about so soon you were shot in the chest dude." Gibbs warned Charles who returned with a blank emotionless "By Lilly". Before twirling and retreating to his study. Gibbs took over leading the creed checking on Charles daily, who would regularly be heard throwing things around his study and occasionally be spotted firing off rounds at the range.

(Sorry for another short chapter, The next one will more than make up for it. Oh and don't worry we will see more of Lilly soon)