Part 1

Cara's POV

I fell to the floor, staring at the bruises on my legs. He just glared at me then laughed, walking out the door, leaving it wide open causing the wind to blow onto my wounds, making them sting. Ever since mum died and Cody left, dad started hitting me. I don't know why but I seemed to be his punchbag or something. I'd get bullied at school for my dirty clothes and greasy hair. It wasn't my fault, I tried to stay away but dad would always find me and give me more of a beating than usual. The only thing I looked forward to in school was Mr Davies, the maths teacher that I might have a little crush on...well ok he's amazing in every way, but he's 20 odd and there's me a pathetic 15 year old who gets beat by her dad and bullied in the classroom. He did sing to me though is lessons, I knew he was singing to me. He brought his guitar to school every day and would sing songs to the class, but I'd seen him look at me, I'm sure I have, I've always wondered if maybe he loved me to, but then I dismissed it, purely because our relationship would be forbidden anyway.

**********

I walked through the trees and down the lane towards the maths block, I had Mr Davies first lesson and last. I heard the alarming sound of the school bell and rushed through the door with 2 seconds to spare. Mr Davies just smiled at me then signalled for me to go sit in my seat. I started blushing, Oh Cara why so obvious? I sat next to the bitch of the school, April Summers, although I prefer to call her April Showers as she's spilled her drink over me several times, drenching me like the rain. But although she bullied me, I knew Mr Davies didn't like her, and he liked me, that was all that mattered.

**********

Before maths I walked over to the I.T to finish my physics homework, as we didn't have a computer at home. I started typing away when I saw a web link: 'How to committ suicide' I clicked onto it as this type of thing intrests me a lot. I scrolled down and started reading about people who had jumped off buildings and set themseleves on fire. I shuddered at the thought, then I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I smelt a familar scent of Millionaire aftershave and instantly realized it was Mr. Davies. Oh no, I knew what he was thinking. I quickly X'd off the tab and smiled at him worringly. He sat down next to me and started to speak, but so did I. 'I kno-' I began, but let him speak. 'Cara, is there anything troubling you at home or school?' He whispered concerned, touching my shoulder. 'Or is there anything you need to tell me?' He asked. I just sat there blushing, oh there were many, many things I wanted to tell him. How my dad hit me, how I was bullied everyday, how my mum died of cancer, but most of all, How I felt about him.