Part 11

Mr Davies POV

I couldn't help it, I kissed her back. I didn't know what came over me so I glared at her and ran, she tried chasing after me but I drove away not even speaking to her. I kept driving with so much force I nearly went through a red light. As I was coming towards the turning by my house my phone vibrated in my pocket. I left it but then it vibrated again so I kept a hand on the wheel and used my other hand to try and entice it out of my pocket and turn it off. I heard car horns and lots of beeping so I knew I was interrupting the traffic. I quickly managed to get it out but my hand was slipping from the steering wheel. I heard a woman scream as the car in front of me was going my way, I realized I was on the wrong lane and quickly swerved. I landed back in my seat but I was going through the road barriers, I couldn't stop the car as it went flying down the hill. I heard my phone vibrating then it all went black.

**************

I woke up shortly after, to see I was upside down in a car wreckage. I groaned as the blood rushed to my head and felt my leg which was in a funny sort of angle. I tried to speak but no one was here, it was in the fields across from my house, there were several kids who played here in the day on the weekend but it was a Friday, and slowly getting dark. I started to scream again but the only noise around me was the birds in the bushes and my phone playing the text message tone for about the 100th time. After a while my ringtone played, I was nearly passing out, but as I slipped in and out of consciousness and the birds stopped singing, I could pick up on the fact that my phone was going into voicemail, and an unfamiliar voice was on the other end of the line. My eyes closed and I passed out, but the last thing I heard was: 'Michael Davies and Cara Lane, K I S S I N G.'