Part 10

Cara's POV

We stopped after a while and just stared at eachother. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered. Before I could reply he ran out dropping his papers across the classroom. I ran to pick them up but he was already gone. Oh god, what had I done? But he did kiss me back...right? I quickly ran into the car park and caught him shutting his car door. I banged on the window but he glared and drove off. I threw the papers on the pavement and walked towards the estate. I was so happy it was unbelievable, no one had ever kissed me back before, let alone my own teacher. I skipped in and out of the turnings until I saw the block of flats. I feared dad would be there but was to excited to even care. I ran up the stepas and opened the front door. Dad wasn't in sight so I figured he was out at the pub. I sat down on the sofa and flicked on the television, a few seconds later an unknown number rang the house phone.

************

I stared at it on its platform but decided not to answer it, after all, because it was unknown it could be anybody. After a while it stopped ringing and I settled down watching a variety of programmes. I eventually flicked onto the radio channels as it was to hard to watch the TV ever since I'd smashed up the screen. I started jumping around on the sofa singing in my hairbrush. The phone started ringing again so I put it on silent, but then my phone started vibrating on the desk. I couldn't get a ringtone on it, it was a cheap thing which I'd had for years, I'd always felt jealous when I seen the girls and boys in my class with I Phones and Blackberrys. I clicked open to read a text from an unknown number. I stared in horror at the text on the screen. 'I saw you today with Michael Davies...Nice kiss?'