Chapter 17 - Gosh bless me

I was inside Big boss room while holding his hand. He was sleeping soundly, "In the end, he'll find out the truth anyway" I told myself, recalling the memories from that time.

I pointed the gun at Nathaniel and was only a half second away from pulling the trigger until a loud voice smack me back to reality, "Cinder! Stop!" Big boss yell with all his remaining strength. As for me, I turned around and found Jack helping Big boss up.

"There won't be a next time you two. And if there ever is, I won't show any mercy like today" I told them before trailing behind Jack and Big boss.

"It's been a while since I felt this scared" I let out a heavy sigh and tightening my grip.

"You're a girl after all" he open his eyes after two days of me waiting for him to wake up. So without a warning, I immediately embrace him, "Big boss you're finally awake!"

He pushed me away by my shoulders but our face were still close, "Did you miss me?" He smirks, our forehead touching.

"I still didn't get my Llama"
"Say Cinder, why don't you say my name"
"No that's too embarrassing"
"Just say Sean once"

He inch his face closer as I did the same. I slowly closed my eyes and I mentally forgot how to breath, "Excuse me boss but-" the familiar man appeared. He was that one extra guy that was with Jack when I was at Korea.

I pulled away from Big boss in embarrassment as I sat at the corner of the bed while looking down, "Come on Alex, you ruined the moment" Big boss sighs, easily hopping off the bed as if he was never injured at all.

"My apologies but boss, Miss Victoria is waiting for you outside" Alex says before taking his leave.

"Damn it. Why is that woman here. Cinder, dress up and come with me" Big boss sighs while changing into a suite.

"Why? Who is Miss Victoria?"

I help him put on his black tie, "Let's just say she's some woman who is obsessed at me"
"You're so popular with girls. Here put this on" I sigh while, helping him put his suite on.

"You're acting like my wife right now" he smirks, looking down at me.

"It can't be help, you think you can put this on your own?"

"Course not"

After I help him dress up, I grab a dress that Simmy bought for me. I put on the white mini dress that showed off my lean limbs and matched it with a nude high heels that shows my unpainted, plain toes.

"Is this good enough?" I walk out of the bathroom and questioned Big boss who was sitting on the bed, just waiting for me.

"Good enough. Should we continue what we were doing earlier?" He pulls my wrist and throws me on the bed, "Big boss, someone is waiting for you outside. It's rude to keep them waiting" I push him off me.

Plus I want to see that woman.

"Fine. Let's go" he says, mumbling something at the end but I couldn't hear properly.

We use the elevator to go to the fancy buffet area as I saw a woman sitting down on her own. Once we sat down, I was greeted with a beautiful lady with a short wavy hair.

"Sean! I missed you!" She immediately got up her seat and embraced Big boss.

"It's been a while Victoria. By the way, meet my fiancé"
"Fiancé? When did you get engaged?"
"Just a couple months ago"
"Really... Well you know I came here to ask you to be engaged with me right?"
"I can't do that. I'll be marrying this woman soon"

The two of them had a long conversation about marriage while Big boss held one of my hand and my other hand holding a fork, currently attempting on picking up a meat from the plate that was already served.

"Cinder, you better be prepared" Victoria tells me.
"For what?" I question while chewing the chicken meat.
"Sean is supposed to be mine"

I place down my fork and sent her a smirk, "But he's not. You can never steal this man from me" I said, grabbing Big boss cheek and kissing him from his lips.

Big boss was taken aback by my sudden action as I surprised myself too but I still kept the cocky expression.

God why did I kiss him. Stupid Cinder! You probably did it so lamely. Kill me now. Why why why why.

Gosh bless me.

"Enough. I have to go to a meeting so let's meet each other next time" Victoria stands up and grab her purse as she walk away rudely.

With that said, Big boss and I stood up hand in hand. I tried to pull away but he glared at me, "Just keep holding my hand" he says.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Just hold it"
"Why?"
"Stop asking"
"Why?"
"God you're annoying"

I smile at him, "Let's go to a cafe and continue our talk"

🦄🦄

Hi guys! It's a short chapter but I figured that I should just end it this way. So in exchange, I'll be posting two chapters! But the other one will be quite long. :)