Chapter 24 - You're being dramatic again

I jump across a fence as I trailed behind Big boss, "Who are those people?!" I yelled through the strong wind. There were about four men behind us as they were slowly catching up. Damn it why am I so slow!

"We'll have to kill them here" Big boss stops as I bumped into him, "No no no. Are you crazy? We're in public. You can get arrested... No we can get arrested for murder. According to the law-"

"Cinder, shut up and get behind me"

I stare at Big boss as I felt a brief de ja vu. Do I always get cut off when I say 'According to the law'

Gosh, how did we even get into this mess. I just wanted to have a good time with Big boss and when we finally reconcile, these people starts to appear out of nowhere. Let me live in peace dear Llama.

Earlier

Once we hopped off the ferris wheel, Big boss and I were hand in hand. Making our way towards the next ride. When we were walking, I noticed a man quickly turn away when I was looking at him, "Big boss" I started but he already had his eyes on the man, "How dare that man stare at my woman" he says. I knew he was angry by the strong embrace of his hand.

"Uh... No I think that guy seems rather suspicious"
"Yeah. Any guy who stares at you is suspicious"

Is Big boss an over protective type?

"No I think that guy is a bad man"
"Yes he's a bad man for staring at you. He should die"

We will never be on the same page.
Oh Llama's.

"Anyways, there's three people following us" Big boss says as I nodded my head in agreement. I didn't make any reckless moves and acted as if I'm a normal civilian. Buying souvenirs, taking pictures which is good because I have a selfie with Big boss and riding some more roller coasters. But after an hour, they decided to stop. We both thought that they were gone however, after a few minutes, THEY STARTED CHASING US.

BEING THE STUPID GIRL I AM, I RAN OUT OF INSTINCT AND STARTED YELLING so Big boss had no choice but to follow my butt.

And that brings us to now.

So much for a good time if you ask me.

"Stand back." Big boss orders as he held his pistol that made him look extra cool. Imaginary sparkles began to appear around his well sculptured face as my eyes never failed to leave his.

You're being dramatic again. My mind reminded me as I shake my head, "You're right" I say, slapping my cheeks.

Big boss shot first as people from the distance began screaming and running. Not a good sign. He  dodged the bullets that were shot at him as he did those mission impossible moves and shoot back every one of his enemies with ease.

Please, he's probably the hottest male protagonist you'll ever read. Cause right now, I'm already feeling hot around him.

"Cinder!" Big boss yells at me from the distance as I was shaken back to reality and trailed behind him, "Uhm yes? Yes?" I question then getting lost again with those beautiful eyes he possessed.

All I heard was him having a panicked look at his face then suddenly a major pain focused on one spot. My chest.

God it hurts so much. The feeling of my blood spreading over my shirt was disgusting, the throbbing feeling I felt, desperate to close the bullet wound. The impact was so severe that I coughed excessive blood and dropped to the floor.

Im glad I was able to meet Big boss before I died.

"Hey Sean," I whispered, smiling at him while my eyes were half closed. I wasn't going to die but there is a possibility. But trolling him like this is funny. Though, I can't believe I can troll at situations like these where I can almost die. But I have trust. Trust that Big boss will take me somewhere safe before I die.

"Love you" I said before closing my eyes and pretending to be dead but the moment I closed my eyes, I immediately knocked out.

Shit.

🦄🦄🦄

HELLUR!

Question of the chapter:

If there was an earthquake in Mars, would be an earth quake or mars quake? [LOL]