Chapter 25 - I almost forgotten he was my boyfriend

I woke up from a purple bed that contain Llama furs and it was extremely comfortable. It was the softest bed I have ever slept upon.

Is this a hospital?

I got up from the hospital bed and forcefully took out the needles stuck on my arm. It stung a bit but my mind only focused on leaving the place. I changed into a clothing that I found near the counter as I rush out of the building and from there my eyes witnessed a war. A war where mankind were riding Llama's and to my wildest expectation, the Llama's were bigger and they even had horns on them. Suddenly, an extremely giant Llama appeared and then boom. It spit on the tiny Llama's.

As he did that, I made one move then it noticed me. Holy crap, a Llama spitting is the scariest nightmare I'll ever have.

The Llama was making a face, indicating that it's preparing itself to spit. Just the size of it's mouth moving in a weird circular motion scared me to death. I began running but I knew I was slow and that I won't make it so as I ran, the Llama finally spit, "NO NO NO" I cried, running even faster but it was pointless. Any second, the spit will touch me.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" I got up from a bed, all sweaty. Then I look over to the side only to be awaited by a bunch of people. Big boss, Jack, Alex, Kat and a doctor. They seemed to all gathered in a circle but I guess I ruined it with my scream.

"Cinder! What's wrong? Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Big boss cupped my cheeks as our face was close. I noticed his eye bags were deeper than usual and he had an extremely worried expression plastered on his face.

"I just had a nightmare" I responded carelessly, my attention focused on his pale face and cold touch. What has he been doing?

"Thank god. I thought you were going to die" he hugs me as everyone gave us a surprised expression then leaving the room, "How long was I asleep for?" I questioned him, pulling the hug away. I wanted to embrace him longer but I needed to know my situation. And what caused Big boss to be pale like this.

"Two weeks" he responded, mentally feeling like I got shot in the arm, "T-two weeks?!" I raised my voice. Oh my god how can someone be asleep for two weeks with a single bullet holy my gosh. I mean I've never been asleep for a week yet alone two weeks?!

"Sorry, it's my fault. I should have never took you there" he says with a sorrow voice. The regret was so visible that I felt the need to smile.

Maybe if you never looked so good then I didn't have to get shot. But actually it's my fault, I was staring at your face too much that I almost faced my death bed.  Jesus, at least I learned my lesson. Although, I will probably gawk at his facial again. Because why not? A handsome man like him is worth dying for.

"It's okay. I'm alive right? That's all that matters" I laugh, giving him a quick hug then pulling away but apparently it seems he wanted something more than an embrace.

One of his hand gently held my cheeks while the other snaked around my waist, causing our body to grow closer as the distance between us completely disappeared. His soft and squishy lips made contact with mine but I pulled away, "I didn't brush my teeth for two weeks" I frown but he didn't mind and kissed me.

I have almost forgotten that he was my boyfriend.

"Okay you two stop hogging each other, I got some BIG news to offer" Simeon appeared with an annoyed expression. My eyes noticed a paper he was holding so I pulled away from Big boss and peeked at the paper he was holding, "What's that?" I pointed.

"You know the people who attacked you? They were working under a drug lord that works underground. I also found out that the drug lord also does trafficking" Simeon explained, showing us a paper that consisted of the mafia's leader personal information and a video of the stuff he has been doing.

I immediately gasp.

"It's uncle!" I say, the horrible expression forming on my face. Oh god he is much more cruel than my father and powerful not to mention. Gosh I wish that Llama in my dream is actually real so I can just attempt to make it my friend and it will spit all on the bad people. I believe if a nightmare like that actually exist, it will reduce the amount of crimes happening around the world.

"Uncle? Is your whole family a gang or something?" Big boss questions while I gave him a messy smile, "Yes?" I question rather than stating, "Why am I not surprised" he sighs while I just faked a small laugh.

Now that I think about it, not a single person from my family carry a normal life. Except me, I was a bit normal until I met Big boss.

"So what does your uncle want with us?" Big boss ask.

I took a bite of the cake that I have found at the corner, "I think he wants your power" I say then another bite of the cake only to realize there was none left.

"Why? He has all the power he wish for"

"No he doesn't. You stole my dad's power and made it stronger which makes you the strongest mafia leader out of the underground business. It's only natural for people to steal power stronger than what they possess. Especially my uncle"

"I see. Cinder, you're such a gifted woman"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because your intelligence and your capability is beyond once imagination"

Please, compared to you, all of my capabilities is nothing. Plus, I never wanted this kind of gift. Well that is until I met you. Without my capabilities, I don't think I would have never met you.

"I love you Big boss" I responded which caused him to stay silent and Simeon making a fuss.

I guess living in Danger for love wouldn't be so bad. After all, my life has been dangerous ever since the beginning. As long as he's by my side, I can do anything.

🦄🦄

TBH I LOST TRACK OF THIS STORY LOL. BUT I GAINED MOTIVATION TO WRITE AGAIN SO I'M COMING BACK TO THIS PRECIOUS GANG STORY OF MINE.