Chapter 23 - Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend.

I lazily ate cereal while Big boss was busy on his computer. It felt like those regular days but the atmosphere between us was different. For some reason, it was harder for me to approach him and it wasn't as easy to talk casually to him anymore.

"Cinder, you wanna go to Disney Land?" Big boss suggests, causing me to immediately gain all this energy and smack the table, "Yes!" I yelled, my eyes sparkling in excitement, "Get ready, we're going there once you fix yourself up." His eyes goes back to the screen.

How come we're going to DisneyLand all of a sudden? Was he always the type to want to want to go to placed like Disney Land?

Just as I obeyed, I wore a denim short matching it with a white stripe off shoulder top along with white shoes. Then I grab a small pink bag to put my new iPhone, wallet that only has a dollar, a bobby pin for no reason, my retro sunglasses and lipstick.

"Let's go!" I said in triumph, only to be awaited by a sexy looking Big boss. His regular civilian look really looked well on him. The plain white top with a brown bomber jacket over then a ray and ban glasses which is expensive if you ask me. The outfit that seemed very typical to my eyes never looked so good before.

The drive to DisneyLand took longer than I expected so it was already night. I was a bit saddened because we would only have little time to ride the roller coaster but to my wild imagination, we rented a hotel.

"No way." I breathe out, staring at the small room provided. The giant windows gave us the view of DisneyLand and wow. Big boss scratch the back of his hair and jumps on the bed to sleep right away. Without even a moment of thought, he has already fallen deep into sleep. Maybe he wanted to take a break from all the headaches I've been causing him.

"Oh well" I shrugged my shoulders and slept next to Big boss. But my mind was unable to calm down due to the rides and laughter I hear outside. I was simply excited and I couldn't wait till morning.

From all the excessive thinking I was debating, I finally fell into deep sleep and the next day, I was tired than usual. Although, that did not stop my wildness, "LET'S GO ON THAT NEXT" I punch the air and jumping high in triumph. The last time I visited this place was when I was assigned to assassinate someone and that's all.

We got on the ride after an hour of waiting as we put on our seat belts, "ai heard this ride was the scariest of all" I told Big boss, "It doesn't look like it" he responded, annoyed by the adorable singing of the little dwarfs.

As the ride continues to go on, we were splashed by an amount of water then suddenly we stopped. Everyone fell silent and I was wonder if something broke down, "Be careful" Big boss whispered, holding my hand. I nodded my head and alerted myself only to be suddenly dropped as the roller coaster move extremely fast.

Even my heart fell for a moment as I was unable to enjoy the ride. It was scary as hell. That surprise drop is NOT to my liking. I tried to speak but the excessive wind hitting my face caused me to create the weirdest face I have ever attempted to make. Once we were finished, we slowly hopped off as I felt nauseous.

"You good?" Big boss questions as I stumbled a little, my sight a bit dizzy. That drop really got me, "Yeah, just need to calm down for a bit" I told him as we made our way out of the ride. Once we got to the picture area, I saw my face. AN UGLY FACE.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. My mind laughs at me.

"What are you doing?" I question Big boss who secretly took a photo of the picture from the screen that says, 'Please don't take a photo'

"Memories" he gave a sly smile, then running off as I chase after him, "Come back here!!" I yelled but he was too fast so I stopped and pouted at the corner. I thought he was going to stop too but he only disappeared from my sight.

I found a bench from the crowded place and sat down while I stretched my arms, "Geez he's so mean. I wish he gets spit on by a Llama" I told myself as a group of boys who seemed younger than I approached me.

Here we go.

"Hey uhm are you alone?" One of the boys asked as I did not smile and shook my head, "No, I'm with someone" I told them.

"Do you mind if we hang out with your friend?" They continued the conversation as the boys pushed one of them to me causing him to be extremely close. "My friend might not enjoy your company so I'm afraid I have to refuse" I gave them a dry smile then standing up to leave but they run in front of me and continued talking.

"Is there a problem with my girlfriend?" Big boss appeared, causing my heart to jump from what he said.

Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend.

That words continuously repeated in my mind as I couldn't help but stare at him the whole time, "Ah, sorry we thought she was alone" the boys spoke as they left and Big boss sighing, "I was gone for a minute and all these guys are already surrounding you" he says, handing me an ice cream.

My eyes glittered and all the romantic heart beat for Big boss instantly disappeared as my mind only focused on the unique, giant ice cream I held. Such tasty looking ice cream.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel" I ask, wanting to go on a ride but I was eating so the ferris wheel is our only option. We did go inside the ferris wheel after we went sightseeing around this area where there was a little show held.

"Woah we're pretty high" I spoke, looking down at the sight and slightly shivering at how scary it was. Even for me who can do all these crazy stuff has something I'm afraid of too.

"Cinder listen," Big boss started as I sat properly and licked my almost finished ice cream, "Hmm?" I said, not really taking the situation seriously.

"I'm sorry I pushed you away when you confessed to me. It's not like I don't like you. In fact, it's the opposite actually. I was just afraid that if I grow any more closer to you, then you'd be in trouble. You might have to face all these dangers because of me and I was scared you might die in front of my eyes just like my sister. I couldn't afford to loose someone I loved again" Big boss looks at me with all seriousness as I gulp. The situation was suddenly thrown at me so I was a bit taken aback.

"I uhm... Wait hold on are you trying to say you like me?"

"I love you"

Love?
.
.
.

Love?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
LOVE?!?!?!?

"I uhm.. I think I do love you too since you know my heart is always loud every time I'm near you and uhmm when people are in love don't they always think about the persom? Or they're always staring or I heard-"

My sentence was cut off when he chuckled as I gave him a stare of embarrassment. For some reason, my cheeks felt hot and I just wanted to look away from him. But his yes completely imprisoned me. And from the passionate stare that we shared, he leans forward slowly, seeing if I would allow him to do such thing which I did. Our lips touch softly and peacefully as it moved in sync.

He cups my cheeks as I lean more forward and kissed him deeper, "I love you" he says, pulling away then chuckling softly while I did the same, "I think I love you too"

🦄🦄🦄🦄

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TO MEEEEEE!

Guess how old I am??