Chapter 1- The beginning

I wake up to Josh yelling from downstairs. "Jen!"he calls up. I pull myself out of bed and trudge downstairs. Ugh! I absolutely hate Monday mornings AND I got no sleep last night. "Nice bed-head," Josh jokes when he sees me. I'm absolutely miserable. "Shut up and finish with the pancakes," I say, not being entirely sarcastic. Just from my mood he can tell its "that time of the month".

I sit down at the table as he plops a plate with three pancakes drowned in syrup in front of me. I polish off two of them in about five minutes and am just starting on the third one when he gives me a big plate of bacon and a glass of orange juice. He then sits down next to next to me with his own plate of pancakes and bacon. " He

y, Josh," I say. "Would you mind going to the store for me sometime today and grab me some ice cream and chocolate?"

"Sure,"he says, leaning over and giving me a little peck on the lips. We've been dating for almost a year now, and even little kisses like that still send my heart racing every time. God, I love this boy. I take our plates and cups, rinse them, and stick them in the dishwasher. Then I run out to the living room and jump onto the couch, causing it to bounce up and down. Just then I hear my phone ding with a text from my manager reminding me about going to Australia for the Catching Fire premiere.

"Crap!"I mumble. "Hmm," Josh questions. I drag him upstairs and we start packing. I throw in pants, t-shirts, a couple sweaters, a few hoodies, socks, shoes, and everything else I need in my bag. I put a neck pillow, a blanket, a sweatshirt, a spare phone cord, and a few other things in my carry-on. I zip the luggage and sit it in front of the closet. I stop for a second, clutching my chest a little. It was starting to hurt all of a sudden.

Josh must've seen. "You ok?" he asked. I nod, sitting down on the bed. He finishes putting his things in his luggage and sits it next to mine. He sits down next to me and yawns. It's only ten, but we're both tired. We crawl into bed and curl up under the covers, his arms snaking around my waist. He puts his head on my shoulder. "Good night," he mumbled. "Good night," I say before drifting off into another restless sleep, my chest still hurting.