Chapter 5- Cancer?!?!?

JENS POV

No!No no no! I can't die I have to wake up! I CANT DIE!!! Noooo!!!!!!!!

Just before I'm totally gone, for good, I somehow find the strength and my eyes open. I immediately start crying. As soon as I do, someone rushes over and wraps their strong arms around me. I can't tell who it is, but it's so comforting I don't care at all.

"Jen!" He whispers in my ear, still hugging me tight. "I was sure I had lost you!" Jen? Who the heck is Jen? What?

"Who's Jen?" I ask. "Oh my god. Oh no,"he says, barely above a whisper. He leaves the room and is talking to someone out in the hall, I'm assuming it's a doctor. They both come in the room.

"Hello Ms.Lawerence. How are you feeling," he asks.

" I just woke up from a coma! What do you think?! By the way, how long have I been out?"

"Six and a half months. Today is Saturday, February ninth."

"Oh my god! I was out that long?!"

After talking some more with the doctor, he says something that really catches my attention. "We'll have to run a few tests, X-rays, and scans on your test to returning exactly what the problem is. My chest is killing me. Every single little breath hurts.

The doctor gives me some medicine and the takes me into another room where they will do all the tests and everything on my chest. After a few simple breathing tests he has me lay down on a table and they take a few X-rays of my chest. He said there's nothing out of the ordinary, except for two odd looking spots in my lungs, and those spots don't look like good news at all. He didn't say what he thinks it is, but I have a pretty good idea. He has me lay down on a table in this big weird thing that has what looks like a laser light shining from it that'll scan my lungs and find out what those funky "spots" are. I lay down on the padded table and it slides up into the thing. After five minutes the scans done and I get out. The doctor sends me back to my room while he looks over all the results.

When I get back into my room, the boy from earlier is still here. I feel like I should know him, but I had no clue who he was. "Who are you?"I asked him. I immediately saw a confused, shocked, and slightly hurt look of worry cross his face. "You really don't remember me?" he asked. "Sorry, but no." He looked like he was on the verge of tears, and excused himself into the hall.

When the doctor came back in, so did he. "Ms.Lawrence, I'm afraid I have bad news."he said. "What is it?" I asked, clearly worried. "Well, I got the results of the scan, and it appears you have lung cancer."