Chapter 11- The baby's gone

JOSHS POV

I still can't believe it. It feels like a dream. Jen and I are getting married AND she's pregnant. I still can't help but feel like she was partially acting about being happy last night. I have wanted kids for a long time now but I would hate to see her go through that and pretend to be happy just for me. "Hey Jen? You do really want this right? You weren't just like pretending or something to make me happy right?"

"Of course I do Josh! Where would you even get the idea that I was just pretending?"

" I don't know. Maybe I was just being totally paranoid."

"Ya, Josh, you were. I really, really am happy about this. You know, I've never been more thankful for a movie. I mean, here we are now and if it weren't for The Hunger Games we never would've even met."

"Hm. Ya. I never even thought of it that way." We were sitting on the couch watching watching tv when E! News came on. "Jennifer Lawrence is finally feeling better. She is definetly every bit as tough as Katniss! A six month long coma, a year-long lung cancer battle and nearly dying countless times, yet she's still here almost as if nothing happened. The media including social media has been exploding with talk of JLaw. People have been talking nonstop saying how much of an inspiration she is. Stay strong, Jen!" the reporter said. "Aww! That's so sweet. They must be really concerned about me," she says. "What? No! That doesn't make any sense. One of the currently most famous Hollywood actresses is sick and dying of lung cancer. People aren't gonna give a shit at all," I say sarcastically. "Oh gee thanks jackass," she said, slapping me playfully. "Ow!" We just sat there laughing our heads off like usual for the first time in who knows how long. That's part of the reason why I was smiling. Jen was finally getting back to her old self.

I was glad things were the way they were now. Finally some good karma after the last two years. I really can't believe my life turned out the way it did. Getting married and having a baby with Jennifer Lawrence. Pretty damn awesome, if I do say so myself. For once, everything was actually good.

5 months later

JENS POV

I was five months pregnant now, and really starting to show. I think people might be starting to get suspicious. It's not like you usually can just go from skinny and sickly and frail to pretty much fat in just five months. Even someone like me who will pig out on junk food 24/7.

My suspicions have been confirmed. Josh came home from the store today with a magazine. On the cover was a picture of me where you could clearly see my gut sticking out along with the headline Could Jennifer Lawrence be Pregnant? We don't know when we will announce it. But we know whenever we do, the fans will go nuts. Joshifer getting married and having a baby. Yep. I can practically see the headlines and news reports now.

We are laying in bed watching tv. We see E! News with another report about suspicions of me being pregnant. All of a sudden a sharp searing rips through my stomach. I double over in pain and look down and I see it. Blood, and lots of it.

"Aaaaarrgh!" I scream. When josh looks over and sees he jumps up and picks me up. He throws a pair of shoes on and runs out the door. He places me in the passenger seat of his car, hops in the driver seat, and speeds off. He's probably going at least twenty miles over the speed limit but I don't care.

Suddenly we hear a siren from behind us and see a cop car. Josh pulls over and so does the cop. He gets out and walks over to us. "Sir, are you a aware you were just driving twenty miles over the speed limit," he questions. "Yes officer and I'm sorry, but my pregnant wife is having problems and I need to get her to the hospital now it's and emergency!" Josh practically shouts, sounding frantic. When the officer sees me curled up on the seat and moaning in pain and the blood that is now soaking the seat, he tells us to go. Josh speeds off towards the hospital.

When we get there, he takes me out of the seat and carries me in. When he gets into the ER he runs up to the desk and frantically explains. They take me from Josh's arms and sit me in a wheelchair and rush down the halls, Josh right next to me, holding my hand.

When they get me to a room, they clean me up, take my clothes off, and put me in a hospital gown. They lay me down on a bed and squeeze some cool jelly on my tummy. One nurse grabs the little ultrasound wand thing and rubs it on my belly. She gets a worried and kind of sad look on her face. She calls another nurse over and they both go over to the computers to look.

After about ten minutes the nurse comes over with a sad expression on her face. "Mr. and Ms. Hutcherson, I'm sorry to say this, but I'm afraid you've had a miscarriage." Oh no! A miscarriage?! We lost the baby.