Chapter 14- Nicholas comes around

1 month later

JENS POV

Nicholas has been mad at me since I broke up with him, but now he's getting out of hand. For the last two weeks he's been calling nonstop. He's also been sending me a lot of angry texts. It's been three years for gods sake!

"Bye Joshy! I'm going to the store," I call out as I walk to the front door and grab my keys. I close the door. I go to my car and drive off. After about ten minutes I get to the store.

I go in and get loads of food. Pickles, ice cream, chocolate, sour candies, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Yes, the pregnancy cravings have started to kick in. After about twenty minutes and seriously wishing I could just open a jar of pickles and start eating them right now, I go to check out. I pay for it all and head to my car.

Half way across the parking lot I hear a familiar voice. "Hello, Jennifer." Nicholas Hoult! This is seriously going too far. "You're coming with me." And with that, he came up to me and put a cloth that had an odd smell to it, almost like chlorine, up to my nose and mouth. I started feeling dizzy. It's chloroform! I try to scream, but I pass out just before I do.

Just before I'm completely out, I feel myself being lifted. Then I feel myself being thrown down and landing with a hard thud. I hear a loud slam, and then everything goes black.

----------------------------

When I wake up, I find myself tied to a chair. My hands and legs are tied. Nick kidnapped me! But why? I've seen news reports saying he was starting to go crazy but... I look around and see I'm in an abandoned house.

Out of nowhere Nick appears. He slowly walks towards me with an evil grin on his face. "Well hello there. I see you're finally awake. Now it's time for me to have my fun,"he says as he creeps towards me. What is he planning? When he's right in front of me, he reaches out and is about to grab onto my pants.

Oh no! I quickly jerk my tied feet upwards and kick him where no man wants to be kicked. He falls to the floor and doubles over in pain. That's what he gets! Hell no! No way is he going to do that to me while I'm pregnant no less!

He gets up and walks out of the room, walking weird. I sit there scared as fuck. What should I do? What can I do? I sit there and it isn't until I look at my hands that I realize how bad I'm shaking. I'm trembling like a scared little chihuahua.

I'm so scared I start to feel sick to my stomach. I put my hands on my stomach and bend over. I throw up all over the place. This is ten times worse than morning sickness, and morning sickness is terrible. I sit there for a minute, still trembling. Nick walks in and sees. "Stupid bitch," he mutters before bragging a push broom and a bucket, the only things in the room besides this chair. He uses the broom and pushes the vomit in the bucket. "What the fuck?! Did you seriously have to barf," he screams in my face before slapping me.

It's been three days. Three terrible, long, horrifying, torture-filled days. Today Nick untied my hands. I look at them and see they're bleeding a lot from where the rope dug into them. It actually doesn't feel to bad, it kinda feels like when I was cutting. I rub my wrists and look up at Nick. "You're a bitch, you know that. You're a fat, stupid, ugly, nasty bitch. No one wants you. No one even likes you. Josh is only marrying you as a publicity stunt, you worthless ass. He hates you. No one can even stand you," he spits in my face. I just let out a little wimped and let a few tears run down my face.

Is it true? People in Hollywood have always considered me fat. I'm sure everyone would get along just fine without me, probably even better. I just sit there crying for a good twenty minutes. I take a look in the mirror on the wall next to me, and I'm horrified. My skin is pale, my face is bruised and scabbed and puffy, my wrists are torn up. I don't look like myself at all.

That's it. I have to get out of here. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to die if I don't get out of here soon. When Nick leaves the room, I see a phone on the little table next to me. I pick it up and dial Josh's number. He picks up the second it starts ringing. "Josh? Please help me! Nick has me locked up in an abandoned house and he's been beating me and nearly r-r-raped me. Please help," I manage to choke out before bursting into tears. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING,"Nick screeches when he walks in and sees me with the phone.

He comes towards me with a knife. He pulls his arm back, and stabs me in the stomach. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" I scream as I fall over in pain, the phone still in my hand. "Jen? JEN? JEN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I hear Josh scream through the phone. "I'm so sorry Josh. I'm sorry my babies. I promised I'd stay with you. But I couldn't keep that promise. I guess it's time for me to go. I..love..you," I choke out before bursting into tears. I hear Josh screaming and crying before I slip into darkness. I guess this is the end.