Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sorry for the wait guys! I just started spring break so hopefully I'll be able to write a bit more than usual during the break! I hope y'all like 27! xoxo

Chapter Twenty-Seven (Lucy’s Perspective)

“Wow! You guys did amazing tonight!” Shea exclaims, launching herself into Liam’s open arms. He grins from ear to ear as he squeezes her and lifts her off the ground slightly before setting her down and allowing her to go and hug each of the other four, even though they’re all sweaty and gross.

“Yeah, you guys did great,” Baylor agrees, and I think I catch Harry rolling his eyes as I glance between the faces in the circle, but I’m not sure.

“I thought Shea was going to have a heart attack when you starting singing to her, Zayn!” Tobey laughs, and I join in with her and the boys as Shea’s cheeks turn bright red.

“Well, you would have, too, if someone that hot sang to you!” She defends, still blushing furiously. “Hot and engaged,” Zayn chuckles and pats her head like a puppy and she rolls her eyes. I look to Harry and he’s already staring at me with an unreadable expression on his face. I raise an eyebrow at him and he jerks his head over his shoulder in a gesture for me to follow him.

He leads me across the room where it is slightly quieter and there is less staff scurrying around cleaning up equipment. He turns to face me and there is a massive grin plastered to his face.

“Don’t you dare! You’re disgustingly sweaty!” I exclaim as he advances towards me, taking note of the sweat dripping from the curls in front of his ears. He continues moving closer, a hungry look on his face. I’m not sure whether I should be afraid, worried, or turned on.

“Or what?” He asks, a grin spreading itself over his lips.

“Actually, I probably won’t do anything to stop you,” I admit sheepishly, backing into the wall. Turned on it is, then.

“Good! So you won’t mind if I do this, then?” He pins me against the wall with a hand on either side of my head and presses his chest and stomach to mine. He leans down and his lips meet mine hungrily and I taste the saltiness of the sweat that has pooled in the indention above his upper lip.

“Oi! Lovebirds! Come on, we need to get showered and changed if we’re going to that party!” Liam calls, causing both of us to jump. Harry pulls back an inch or two and grins cheekily at me, dragging his teeth across his lower lip slowly as his dimples cave into his face. I swear, the tiniest things he does make it feel like flamingoes are raving in my stomach.

Suddenly, a hand is gripping the back of Harry’s shirt behind his neck and is pulling him away from me. Harry flinches away from his captor and narrowly escapes Liam’s strong grasp. He rushes back to me to give me a quick peck on my nose before following the boys back to their dressing rooms. Tobey approaches me with Shea and Baylor right at her heels.

“What do we do now?” She asks eagerly.

“Usually we don’t go to a party, so I just hang around and play with Lux until they’re finished and we go back to the bus or the hotel. But since there’s a party, let’s shower and get ready while we wait on them. Come on, let’s find some empty dressing rooms,” I say, leading them down the hallway the boys disappeared into.