4

G

"Phoenix, the nigga I was with yesterday asked me if I wanted to take my wig off beforehand, and I did and his ass told me that my cornrows were cute. I just about rode that dick"

"And you cheating on your girlfriend already?" She teased me about my 'relationship' with Celyn.

"Malik can kiss my black ass cause i'm not gay. And she ain't buy me no nice shit. Had me window shopping. Like what the fuck? Am I supposed to pawn in wasted time to Osiris?"

"You gotta be the craziest bitch in town, going against Malik like that.

"Nah, Malik going against me. I make more money escorting anyhow and I get to snatch shit"

"So what are your plans for today?"

"Shit, i'm going in to cut in a few. I know Celyn there, and I gotta tell her ass that we gotta be just friends before this goes on for any longer"

-

"Hi, Dolonnis"

"I can't talk to you. You're trouble, Gholdie"

"Sorry for the eye thing"

"Nah, I was just kidding. Why you here?" He scratched the back of his head.

His scalp must be dry cause he always scratching it.

I shrugged and walked away from the conversation.

I then saw Celyn standing with Malik.

"Hi, Celyn" I greeted her, and he scowled at me.

"Hey!" She walked away from her brother, and I turned to walk with her.

We went upstairs and stepped outside before I decided to talk.

"This is probably the last thing you want to hear from me, but Malik told me I had to be your girlfriend. And I wanted to tell you that I'd rather be just friends with you. That would work out better for the both of us"

Celyn scowled. "Oh yeah, definitely. I should have know that Malik was trying some shit when he told me that you were gonna go out with me. He probably just doesn't want you with Dolonnis so he tried to throw you with me instead"

"I don't even understand that. Dolo probably still pulls girls anyways, but thanks for understanding. I gotta go though"

"See ya whenever you decide to work for my bonehead ass brothers"

-

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me
If you wanted to
These expensive, these is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes
At the store I can get them both
I don't wanna choose

The nigga that I came into the club with put his chain around my neck. "You needa be flashin' twenty four seven"

"Why would you want me to stunt with somebody else's jewelry?" I questioned and stirred the drink that he had gotten for me by turning the glass.

I was not about to drink something that someone else got for me.

"You want it?" He asked, looking at the chain, then at me.

"No" I lied.

I would just take it later, but I had to figure out how I would do it.

"Come and dance on me"

"You want me to dance on you to Cardi B?"

But when I saw Malik, and Dolonnis walk into the VIP section, I was all for it, because I didn't need Malik to say shit to anybody like I knew he would.

If I see you and I don't speak
That means I don't fuck with you
I'm a boss, you a worker bitch
I make bloody moves

"When are you not in the club?" Malik asked. "When you cutting my drugs?"

"Am I not supposed to have fun? Why are you trying to expose me?"

"Bitch, I will shoot you in the leg. Switch up your fuckin' tone" He raised his shirt to show off his gun.

I felt the chain being lifted off of my neck and a pat on my ass. "I'll get with you later"

I scowled cause I would have to give him his money back.

"Ugly ass nigga" Dolonnis scowled.

"Is your last name Dhigger?" Malik asked.

"I will pay for pussy. Name your price" Dolo started pulling stacks of cash out his pocket.

"The only price I care about is my uber home. Have a nice night"

-