6 (New)

Ghold

"I'm not asking you to stay, i'm forcing you. And I really don't care what you have to say about it" Dolonnis shrugged.

"Well i'm not asking you to leave. I'm about to get the fuck up outta here and I couldnt care less about what you have in mind"

"So if Malik chase you down and kill yo ass, what you finna do?"

I scowled. "Bitch, I'd be dead"

"How much you want to stay with me? What are your rates?"

"The answer is no. I'm already escorting, and I refuse to stay here" Ghold said.

Dolo laughed and shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care. "You gotta death wish, but my answer is still no"

"I'll just call them niggas up and direct them here. I don't give a fuck"

"You aint finna do a mothafuckin' thing"

"I think we finna take the master bedroom too. Are you okay with the couch?"

"Aye, you got me fucked up. I aint taking no damn couch for no fuckin' body" Dolo said.

"Well they already got your addy, and he pulling up with his parents. You gotta chef on call? Cause all we do is fine dine"

-

"Hey, mom!" Ghold leaned down and hugged the mother of whatever his name was. "You look stunning"

Her wig was crooked.

"What a lovely house. Is it yours?"

"Yes, but you'll have to excuse my brother Fredrick" She patted Dolonnis on the shoulder. "His home is getting renovated"

"What happened to your leg? Are you alright?" The father of whatever his name was asked.

"Yep. Some glass at Fred's house broke and somehow managed to get in there. I'll be fine" She smiled. "I was helping him move some stuff around and the next thing I know, Fred's trying to fix my leg, but of course he didn't know what the hell he was doing"

Dolonnis blinked before turning to glare at Ghold. "She always quick to tell a story. I find it annoying"

"I find that you're still in my home, Fred, even after I told you that I would pay for your hotel" Ghold shot back.

"Oh, he's no bother. Is he staying for dinner?"

"No, actually. He has other plans-"

"I actually cancelled them when I found out about her significant other coming over" Dolonnis smirked. "Surprise, Gholdie"

"Great" She smiled, but he could tell that she was agitated.

"Great" Dolonnis repeated.

"I couldn't stand up too long because of my leg, so I just hired somebody for dinner. I hope that's okay" She walked over to the table, and had her chair pulled out for her.

By the time dinner was over, Dolo was done with the day and he was ready to kick everyone out of his house.

He felt relieved when he found out that their wack ass family was not infact spending the night, and it was just a lie that Ghold told for joy.

"Have a goodnight. Text me when you're safe" Ghold hugged him, and tilted her head back before receiving kisses.

"Okaaay, enough" She laughed and stepped back. "Thank you guys for coming" She hugged his parents and they stepped outside of the house to chit-chat before Ghold stepped back in alone.

"I hope you get a rash on your lips" Dolo pushed her out of the way to lock the door.

"Thanks for putting that pep in my step" She said sarcastically.

"Who the fuck is Fredrick?"

Ghold laughed and went towards his stairs. "Goodnight, Dolonnis"

"Nah, you ain't getting shit from me"

"How could you say that after all the times I robbed you? Osiris cashing out on you"

"Blah, that was lil shit I let you have"

"Whatever. I have another date tomorrow too. Are you staying for that one too?"

"Fuck off"

"We can fuck if you give me a kiss first" Ghold teased.

"I'll put my dick on your lip" He scowled and went upstairs.

"Well it wouldn't be the first time"

She cleaned up everything before searching around the house for a little bit and pocketing a few things and depositing them into her suitcase.

Ghold took a shower and got ready for bed before walking up to Dolo's room.

"I just stopped by to let you know that I quit working for you and Malik"

-