5

Ghold

"Aight, so check it" Dolonnis circled his room. "I don't wear none of these" He sat a whole jewelry box beside me before walking into his closet. "Do you pawn clothes?"

"Not no cheap shit" I swung my legs off his tall ass bed and opened the jewelry box. A few rings and pairs of rings fell out of the overstuffed cabinet, but a few necklaces and chains hung in their proper place.

He backtracked and walked out of the closet. "When do I ever fuck with cheap shit? Even my girl twenty four karat Ghold"

"If you think that this is going to get me to date you, you're wrong. I still consider this robbery"

"That's aight, I'll just continue stalking yo ass"

"Don't stalk me. You'll get your feelings hurt"

"So when are you available for. . .you know?"

I laughed. "Nigga, I would never let you take me out. And I'm ready to go out of town too"

"Why you gotta be escorting out of town?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I smirked. "The only job I have is working for you and Malik

"And you a con artist too" He walked out of his room, and turned towards the stairs.

I sighed before walking over to the dresser, opening my bag, and sweeping all of his cologne into it before hoisting it over my shoulder.

I then grabbed the jewelry box that I would take for now, and followed behind Dolonnis.

"Why do you cut anyways?" He questioned.

"Because I like money" I left out of his house behind him, and he locked the door.

"You want a ride?"

"Yeah, I like being on top"

"Shut the fuck up" He mumbled and went towards his car. "Get in"

"If you say so" I walked towards my own car, and reversed out of his driveway before speeding off.

-

"Malik wants to see you"

"Fuck" I washed my hands off and dried them before following security.

I hadn't seen him since before Celyn.

He actually laughed before shaking his head. "You're fucked"

He stopped walking and ushered for me to enter the room.

Malik was staring me down as soon as I put my big toe in the room.

"Hello"

"So you just gone start fuckin' round with my brother after I told you no?" Malik questioned.

"I don't do anything with your brother. I have better things to be doing. Why are you trying to dictate his life anyways?"

He picked up a gun and pointed it at me.

"Who are you to be questioning me?"

It was just a simple question.

"Hi, I'm Ghold"

He pulled the trigger, and shot me in the leg, making me drop immediately.

"I already made it clear to yo ass that you won't special" He grunted and dropped the gun. "I'll get you help when I feel like it"

I had tuned out everything this nigga had to say to me because I was not about to die naked listening to some dumb shit.

Next thing I know, Dolonnis storms into the room with my clothes and a towel.

"Ay, what the fuck, bitch? What the fuck is wrong with you?" He scooped me up, before pulling out a gun of his own and throwing it at Malik's face.

He carried me upstairs where my underwear and shirt were put on before we went outside.

My forehead was dripping with sweat while I looked at the hole in my leg with wide eyes.

Dolonnis had trouble tying the towel around my leg, so I sighed and sunk my teeth into my lip. "T-tie the pants around it instead"

"I'm ready to close it up temporarily now" He got what looked like a gigantic tampon out of the backseat.

"You are not a professional" I covered my leg with my hand, but he pushed it away and took off his shirt.

"Scream into that"

He pulled a pair of clean pliers and dragged the bullet out of my skin before putting the tampon  thing in my leg

-

"I didn't expect for you to go into shock like that" Dolo propped my leg up. "You passed right out"

"And did you shove your sex toy up your ass while I was gone?"

"It was filled with sponges that soaked up your sloppy blood"

"I can't even escort with this shit"

"At least something good came out of it" He smirked.

"You think me being unable to work is great? Niggas be wanting bitches to sit on their asses all day. I don't get it"

"You always so fuckin' rude. Damn"

"How is that being rude? And could you take me to see an actual doctor? Because I don't want to die because you don't know what the fuck you're doing"

"Nah, we don't do hospitals. And I was trained on how to treat a bullet wound too, so know that" He said.

"Well no thank you"

"You really gone leave after your leg elevated above your heart?"

"Not now, later" I said.

"Oh nah, it's either now or never, Gholdie"

"Are you sure you know how to treat a bullet wound?"

"Didn't I say it?"

"Nigga, why so much attitude?" I asked.

"Cause my cologne got snatched and somebody pretending as if it never happened"

-