7

Votes/Comments would be appreciated
-

G

"Gholdie, where you at?" Dolo questioned from over the phone.

"What's it to ya?"

"Cause one of Malik's cars went missing, and so did you"

"Now how on earth could I pull off a heist like that? I took my own car"

"Like you aint got nobody to help you. That lil escortee nigga prolly wit'cha"

"My lifestyles don't mix, so that's a no" I turned the corner onto a backroad. "How could I even get his keys? It's got to be an inside job"

"Shut the fuck up"

I smiled. "Why so harsh? You want me to come back or something? Do you miss me, Dolonnis?"

"Say my name again"

"Daddy"

"Let me pull out my dick real quick and you repeat it for me one more time"

"Anyways, on a scale from one to ten, how mad would you be if I fucked one of your guards?" I questioned.

"So that's how you got them keys?"

"No. But i'll need something in the future so I was asking for future reference"

"Imma make you watch me kill his ass, and then imma fight you"

"It could be a quick fuck. I don't even have to like it"

"No and no"

"I disagree"

"You must think that i'm playin' with you"

"Well, I gotta go do stuff" I hung up, and drove Malik's car up onto the ramp of the 18 wheeler and got out.

Osiris closed the door to the truck and made sure that it was locked.

"You fell off at one point, but I think that was just to come back better than ever" He stated.

"I have big plans for the both of us. You just wait"

Phoenix pulled up right beside me in my own car and got out to go ride passenger.

(Incase you forgot, Phoenix was mentioned in the earlier chapters as her best friend)

"You ready?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "I just gotta make two more stops"

-

I walked into the living room to see Dolonnis on the couch with some female riding him.

Glad to see that he wasn't getting too attached.

"Oops" I frowned. "Sorry, i'm Francine. Dolo's sister"

"Get the fuck-"

"I'm leaving. I'm leaving" I held my hands up in surrender and went into my living space.

I hopped on my bed, and pulled my phone out before going into my gallery and sending a quick photo and tossing it.

Six and a half minutes later, Dolo bursted through the door, grabbed me by the ankle, and yanked me halfway off of the bed.

"Why the fuck would you send me nudes while I'm having sex?"

"That's not even me" I protested.

"Bitch that is you. I know it's you"

"Finally, someone calls me a bitch. I be waiting for it, ya know?" I inched back on the bed and shook my ankle free of his hand.

"You just be playing with me just to play with me. Why?"

"Because I felt like fucking with you. Don't start thinking that you're a super sleuth now"

He tried to sit on the bed, but I put my foot on his back to prevent him. "I don't want you sitting down near me. You ain't even shower or nothing"

"I bought all this shit, I sit where I want to" He mugged me.

"I'm escorting tonight again. I guess i'll sit where I want to also"

-