8

Omniscient

"Can I get another kiss?" I flicked my finger against Shawn's lip before getting up onto my knees to kiss him, not giving him the time to respond.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and and let him put the tip in.

"Wassup with you and Dolo?"

I took a moment to breathe before I answered his question, but he turned us around so that I was on my knees.

"He thinks he's protecting me, but i'm fine. I don't even want to stay with him anymore, but he's making me. Can I stay with you?"

I just hoped that he would give in.

He slapped my ass so hard that I almost wanted to swing my leg up and kick him in the balls. "Now you know-"

"I trust you, Shawn. I can pay some rent when I get the money"

I made him pull out before turning around and pushing him back on the bed before positioning myself above his face and reaching back with one hand and grabbing hold of his dick.

His tongue brushed against me. "I'll think about-"

The door bursted open, and I rolled my eyes before getting up. "Dolonnis, you are not my dad"

"When I say no, that shit means no"

I got off of the bed and started to get dressed. "And when I decide to do something, I do it. Because I am a grown ass woman"

"But you still leaving though"

-

"Your brother is annoying" I sat on Malik's bed. "I still don't like your bitch ass either"

"I ain't even mean for the bullet to go that deep"

"You tore right the fuck through my flesh"

"And I paid for them to fix you right the fuck up. You're fine"

"Anyways, Shawn was about to give me that all access pass, but Dolo had to come in ruining shit"

"Well you just don't get anything out of it. You know that"

"I know, but you know what's crazy?"

"Dolo actually thought he saved yo ass from me and Celyn? You can act when you want to"

"No, and no. Because I didn't know what the fuck you were doing before you told me"

"Why the fuck I gotta blab my business?"

"Whatever, I'm leaving. I need a dress for a date tomorrow"

"You know imma really make you quit escorting, right? I just ain't said nothing yet

"Back up what you're saying with cash, and then we'll talk" I got up. "I can walk myself out"

-

When I got home, I went straight into my living room, and sat down on my couch to browse online.

Then I heard pans clattering in my kitchen.

I sighed before leaning down and getting the baseball bat from under my couch and getting up to walk into my kitchen.

I opened the door and saw Malik chopping vegetables on my cutting board.

"You did not get to my house before I did. I was driving fast as fuck"

"Well I drove faster" He spread oil in a pan before dropping a steak into it.

I leaned the bat up against the wall. "Obviously"

"Yo ass might want to order a pizza or something cause you gone get hungry watching me eat" He said.

"A man that can cook? Good thing i'm a goal digger and not a Ghold one"

"I just came over to show off" He shrugged. "And all my forks dirty"

"Remember that time you slapped me and paid me 'you'll be fine' money three months later? It didnt hurt like I made it, but it gave me more of a reason to hate you"

My doorbell rang, and I scowled before turning to Malik. "You have to go"

"Fuck I like hiding from my own brother? That shit dead"

"You're the one that has a plan in motion. So I suggest that you go" I pushed him away from the food.

"Bitch, that's my steak cooking"

I walked to the door, and Dolo walked past me. "Do you like dying? What type of protection do you have here?"

"I have female and male condoms. For when he swear he about to hit it raw, but I play it safe" I turned around and walked back into the kitchen to finish up Malik's meal.

Dolo followed behind me. "And you couldn't have done all of this at my place?"

"I pay bills to live in my own place, I would like to see it from time to time, Dolonnis" I flipped the steak before looking at the vegetables that Malik chopped before getting a ziploc and putting them in.

Nasty ass vegetables.

"I don't trust you by yourself with Malik on ya case"

"I'll be fine, and if i'm not, bury me with all my stolen treasures" I walked him back to the door.

"Imma give type your space for now"

"Goodnight, Dolonnis. I will call you in the morning if I need another tampon for my bullet wounds"

-