Chapter One

Hey guys! So, I was looking around on Wattpad and couldn't seem to find any Jughead x reader that really captivated my attention that wasn't one shots unfortunately, so I decided I'd give it a go!! I hope you enjoy : )

   Riverdale was quite a strange town, unknown to many people, even through the mysterious murder that happened on the very soil. I (y/n) (l/n) was very intrigued by the murder, but also very frightened. I lived a county away, but due to my parents being the people they are, it wasn't good enough for them and they wanted to move to the murderous town that went by the name Riverdale.

  In my old town, I didn't happen to have an abundance of friends. No one really cared if I died or not so the thought of being murdered probably didn't scare me as much as it should have. Packing my memorabilia's was difficult for me since I had lived here my whole, lonely life. We set all my items into our old eggshell beetle and made our way to the town that would change everything.

-=-=-=-=-=

Difference. That's all I could spit out right now. Everything was completely different, the people, the houses, everything. At this very moment I couldn't tell if that was good or bad, but I'm leaning towards bad. I didn't even bother picking up a box, my parents wouldn't care. I started walking on the old lonely streets looking down with my all black attire as always.

  I just kept walking, and walking until I found something that would interest me, finally I succeeded in my mission. I found a little, quaint 50s diner that was the best restaurant I had ever witnessed. I walked in hesitantly pushing the door, looking around to see people chatting about with their friends, but one.

  There sat a teenage guy, typing away, engrossed in his writing with raven hair that covered his eyes, wearing a beat up jean jacket, topped with a grey beanie, and a little smirk that looked amazing on him. I stared for a bit in awe, he was inspired, I could tell by the way nothing could stop his continuous writing and the milkshake that had barely had been touched.

  I looked away swiftly to not join his eyes, I can often tell when someone was staring, I did not want him to be one of those people. I sat down, black skirt dancing onto the booth, looking down at the menu. I couldn't focus, this was all too much for me to take in.

   This town has so many secrets, and I'm just adding onto the gossip that surrounds it. 'New girl that wears all black?' 'Must have a dark past I suppose.' No one can be different in a small town. It isn't possible.

"Hello, I am Jughead Jones, I noticed that I hadn't seen you around and that's very unusual for this town; if I may, who are you?" The raven haired boy questioned, now known as 'Jughead'.

  "Oh, hello! I'm (y/n) (l/n)! It's very nice to meet you, I just moved here." I greeted  sweetly, it's just how my persona is like. I always tried to be nice to everyone who talks to me, it's just how I was raised to believe.

  "Well, (y/n) it was very nice to meet you too, but I have to go home now. Sorry for interrupting, see ya." Jughead waved at me, throwing his backpack over his shoulder gracefully walking out of the little restaurant. 'This town might not be so bad after all.' I softly said smiling, drinking my new regular. Vanilla milkshake with a cherry on top.

It's a little boring and not much but I hope you all enjoy it so far!! Look forward to a lot more updates soon !!

        ~Grace Lynn