Chapter Ten

"What? No way! That's impossible!" Jug yelled at the policeman, tugging slightly on his beanie pacing.
     "Mr. Jones how is that impossible?" The police officer questioned, Jug looked over at me with every emotion behind his eyes. I looked at him pleadingly, we don't have enough evidence to say it was my parents. And, they're still my parents. He sighed in frustration throwing his arms down in defeat.
      "Nothing, forget I said anything." Jughead stormed off, I was again right behind him reaching for his arm.
        "Juggy-"
         "No (Y/n)! This is all your fault!" Pointing his finger at me, rage was behind his eyes. I tried to stand tall and not let the untrue words hurt me, but that soon seemed impossible.
          "Your parents are the ones that supposedly killed Jason! And now my dads in jail because of them."
           "Jug please...you're all I have right now." My barrier that I had built to protect myself was slowly crumbling as he looked at me with the cruelest look I had ever been given.

        "I need some time, my Dad is in jail after all." He laughed bitterly. The sharpness in his tone hurt, but I knew he was hurt as well. I nodded and turned to the only place I had left. Pop's. 

       It was bare, as usual the bell filled the emptiness. Stepping in, a red head sat in a booth alone with sadness painting his face. I walked over, sitting across from him resting my head on my arms. 

    "Hey Arch, what's up with you?" 

  "Betty confessed to liking me, but I don't feel the same..." Giving him a small smile I sighed.

    "I'm sorry Arch, my day's been perfect as well."

    "I hint sarcasm in that." He sadly chuckled at his joke, as did I.

    "Want to talk about it?" 

     "No no, I just need something to get my mind off of everything." I shook my head, wanting to forget everything.

   "Dad has some liquor at the house, want to come? We can drink away our problems together?" He leaned in whispering, standing up holding his hand out for me to take. 

   "Sounds perfect."

    Okay so maybe we drank a little too much....

    "Ar-wait what's your name?-WAIT YOU'RE GINGER?" I screamed falling off the bed.

    "WHAT I AM? WHERE?" Archie screamed feeling around everywhere in search of his 'ginger.' He fell on the ground, somehow falling on top of me.

     "AHHH IT'S ON YOUR HEAD!" Laughing hysterically, Archie plummeted on top of me. He sobered up a little, looking into my eyes, and I did the same into his. His lips angrily attacked mine, somehow this felt nowhere near as good as Jugs', but right now I could care less. He acted as though I was a horrible human being, yet none of this is my fault. I just needed something, even if it's meaningless kisses.

     I reached around his neck, digging my nails into his neck. He moaned in my mouth, as I did the same.

     "What the hell?" Jug stood at the doorway looking in shock at what his best friend and 'friend' were doing. 

      "Get the hell off of her!" Jughead yelled running up to Archie pushing him to the side.

      "Jughead you just basicallyyyy treated me like a piece of trash, don't come in here acting all high and mighty ohhhh Jughead king!" I slurred on my words stumbling to get up. I pushed Jug out of my way tripping down the steps.

      "(Y/n)! Don't you dare drive in that condition!" 

      "Oh now you give a damnnn. Thought you needed time?" I twirled around to emphasize my drunken point. 

       "Jugster! Let her go man." Archie came up behind Jug poking his shoulder.

       "Archie I swear to god you better be glad you're drunk right now or-"

       "Okay well this was fun ladies! tootles!" Well, that was the lamest thing I had ever said, and then, everything went black.

sorry not much happened but I'm trying to make it good, thought this would be a little good? running out of ideas but not you feel me? xD I hope you guys had a great fourth of July!!

               Love,

                   Grace Lynn