Chapter Eleven

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)..."

    "What do you want." Grumbling from underneath my pillow, wait this is not my room. I threw it at the mysterious person and laid back down. I heard a sigh of relief in return, I don't know why they're happy to see me sense I just threw a pillow at their head.

   "(Y/n)...I'm sorry. I was just in a lot of shock about what happened and I snapped at the person that was there for me I'm so sorry." I cracked open my eyes to see a distressed Jughead in front of me. My eyes softened at his saddened face and sighed.

  "You better be glad I'm a really forgiving person Juggy." He chuckled and bent down hugging me. He pulled back a little, looking into my (e/c) eyes. He kissed me softly at first, cupping my dusty pink cheeks in his hands. Our kiss became hungry, I flopped him down on his back straddling him.

   "Hey guys-OH GOSH I'M SORRY!" Archie yelled running out of the room, not forgetting to run into the wall on the way. 

  "Oh look! it's a wall!"He gently patted the wall awkwardly clearing his throat, finally making it out of the room. I looked down to Jug blushing hardcore.

 "Well, that was something." Jug laughed.

Sorry this was just a short angsty filler but I'm running out of ideas xD I promise next chapter will be better.

     Love,

          Grace Lynn