Chapter Thirteen

"What no?" 

    "Why not? We've got an abundance of evidence against them."Rolling my eyes I sighed.

     "Yes I know, but they still are my parents....it won't change the fact that they're most likely the killers I know that. But, Jug you have made some crucial mistakes!" 

     "What how?" 

     "You tampered with evidence! You could go to jail for that. We are going to have to find another piece of evidence before it's too late. We've got the running part obviously, that's pretty convincing but we really don't have a motive. Why out of all people would my parents want to kill Jason Blossom?"

     "Well I mean, the Blossom family is wealthy. As my Dad said, your family are crooks-" I gave him an eye, basically mimicking, 'watch what you're saying Jones'.

     "-sorry parents. None of this is your fault." He looked towards me with a pained expression, squinting one eye in a playful mocking tone hoping that he'd said the right thing. I smiled at him and nodded for him to continue.

     "Anyways, they could've either been out for blood against the family, or they could've owed money...." 

     "Jug, literally anything is possible at this point." Giving me a shy smile, he laid his head on his hand staring at me.

     "I'm sorry (y/n/n)." Beaming back I thought of him, the way he smirked at the littlest of things, staying so strong through the most dreadful days, the crinkle beside his eyes when he smiled, it was all just wonderful that such a human could exist. Standing up he put his bag down beside him holding his arms out.

     "Bring it in." Smirking playfully, I stood up embracing him and this moment. 

     "Meet me by the gates after school? You're staying with me from now on by the way. I'm not letting you stay home alone." 

    "But!-" 

    "No! No buts! We are going to stay together through this all okay?" Pulling back, but still holding me he held out his pinkie to me.

    "Together?" He questioned, with a pleading look.

    "Forever." Our pinkies intertwined, readying us for a hell of a ride.

I know I know short I'm sorrrrry. ironically I'll probably get a lot more done when school's out because I get motivated for some odd reason ??? Anyways THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 4.4K READS!! I HAD NO IDEA IT'D GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME <3. Stay safe, and for you who have started school, STUDY.

        Love,

           Grace Lynn