Chapter Eight

Archie and I looked everywhere, we went back to the beginning, and to the end of their journey. Nowhere, Jug was nowhere. I was sulking quite a lot, he could be seriously hurt. And oh course his phone was dead! Huffing I walked to my house. Since I've not been talking to my parents, they haven't given me money or food. I've saved up enough to pay for some, but it's soon going to run out.

       Therefore, I'm going to have to get a dreaded job. This move couldn't get any better. I slammed open the door and pounded up the stairs, yes I am being dramatic but I truly don't care at this moment. I have been threatened with a gun, of a killer today I deserve to be a little dramatic at this moment in time. I threw open the oak door and slammed it shut, causing the walls to shake. I closed my eyes sliding down the door, covering my head with my hands in exhaustion.

      "(Y/n)..." I jumped running for my dresser where I had hid a knife, you should be extra catious in a town known for a murder. Too quickly a body pulled mine into their chest, grabbing a tight grip around me.

     "(Y/n) it's me!" I recalled the voice in my brain, Jughead. My body relaxed in his grip, plummeting to the floor with him in relief as he continued holding me.

      "Jughead you scared the hell out of me." I turned around staring into his mossy sea eyes. Staring back he brushed the hair out of my eyes, cupping my face in his hands. Kissing the top of my head he sighed.

       "I heard about what happened, I'm so sorry I wasn't there."

       "Why weren't you there Jug?" He looked down in disappointment.

        "I was trying to follow them, I knew he or she wouldn't take you yet, I know I took a risk but I had to know who they were so they could be arrested before they hurt you." Looking down I blushed at his words.

        "It's okay, I'm just glad you're safe. Did you find who they were." 

         "No I didn't, I'm sorry (Y/n)...." I smiled up at him flicking his nose.

         "Don't be sorry you dork! As long as you're safe it's okay. But it's a man." Jug looked very confused for a moment before I continued.

         "He put his hand around my mouth, and pressed his body up against me and I could feel that he didn't have breasts and his hands were big and rough. Also his voice was rough, like he was trying to hide  his voice, so we must know him or talk to him regularly if he did that." He looked at me in astonishment but also anger at the act of him doing that to me.

         "Well it doesn't matter, we need to stop. He is threatening your life." I scoffed in disapproval.

           "Hell no, we're too far too give up. There's something fishy going on Jug..." 

           "How so, besides the murder I mean."

            "The guy, his voice made him seem old, like a lot older also he seemed eerily familiar...I don't know if you should mess with this Jug, you have a lot to lose." 

             "So do you (Y/n)! You matter damn well more than me! If you go, I'm going with you. End of story." He sat back smiling at his own words crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes but nodded in annoyance, it's better than him, 'accidentally' following me and then getting hurt because I didn't let him go. I've seen it enough times in the movies.

             "Okay, so first do you have the broach you guys found?" He gave me his sexy-I mean cute smirk reaching into his pocket to retrieve and golden bug broach, with crystals surrounding it. I gasped in horror at the sight in front of me. 

             "Jug...we need to get out of here. Now." 

             "What? Why?" 

               "Now Jughead!" I barked at him, he looked hurt at my tone, but at that point in time I could care less. 

               "Did anyone see you come in here?" I questioned quickly.

                "No...I came through the window." 

                 "Good, we're going out through it too." I jumped out the window, thankfully my room was on the first floor. I heard a explosion behind me but I was too scared to look back. I ran to the diner, Jug following right behind me wheezing from all the running the whole way. I felt tears rolling down my face as I fell to the ground with a thud. 

                  "What is wrong (Y/n)?" Jug gasped in horror.

                  "I think I know who the killers are."

     As promised second chapter today :DDD 

                Love,

                     Grace Lynn