Our First Fall Out At The Pool

Excerpt:

"Will you ride the Ferris Wheel with me?"

"No." Her head was shaken feverishly. "I simply cannot do that. I've had a fear of that wheel since I was younger. And there is no way I'm getting on that ride ever again."

"Oh come on."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. Emma." She folded her arms. "I will do anything else for you. Except that."

xxx

Sometimes you just realize that everything you've been through was totally worth it. Like the heartbreaks and being an introvert most times. Apparently as much as I used to stay indoors and stick to myself, somehow I met the three fools in college. And then through college, I still remained really closed up. Mostly studying and then getting that job. I'm just trying to say that maybe being an introvert isn't that bad. People might tell you that you need to be social and hang out to meet potential hook-ups.

But remember how I met her?

Never saw her. She called. Went to pick her up. And boom.

I think the best thing has happened to me and the actuality of it is still kicking in.

She's just beyond amazing. Everything about her is amazing, even her fingers. And call me stupid for saying that but geez, when you're in love, it's like you're looking at an angel. Feeling like the luckiest person. Breathing freely. No hassle. Suddenly finding courage to fight when things go downhill. It's mad.

When Mal turned her back to answer the telephone in another room, Regina just shockingly asked me to undress her.

At first I was stunned because the request came out of nowhere. We were at the poolside now, the stretch of water about...roughly twenty feet long, ten feet wide. The heater had been turned on, the flip of lights illuminating the water and these huge doors had been thrown open. Letting in some fresh air. A bunch of plants and the dark sky visible from where I stood.

The front of my red plaid shirt was tugged at and I snapped my focus back to her.

"I'm here. Focus. Where are you?" she asked hoarsely, tilting her head.

"Just...soaking up the beauty of this place," I studied the swell of honey colored breasts between the pink frills on her pink blouse. "And..." my eyes widened when she started unbuttoning my shirt slowly, smirking.

"And?" her voice was huskier now, obviously affected by lust.

My fingers reached out to move the frills aside slightly. I realized that she was wearing pink lace. Pink. I don't believe it. She was more for darker colors like apple red, blood red, a lighter shade of red and black. But recently I was seeing other sides of her that surprised me. Unless that was the reaction she wanted. To enact some kind of a gasp. Because that's what happened. Especially when I carefully pulled up her blouse and she slipped out of it.

Even when she was helping me out my shirt, tugging at the sleeves, my eyes couldn't leave that one article of clothing.

It was simply beautiful and really cute.

Full breasts, obviously fuller than mine and swelling over the top of lace. Double straps. I quickly unbuttoned her black jeans and the slice of the zip filled the silence.

Other than my breathing, the place was quiet. Then Regina did the one thing to tease me. She always knew how to push my buttons. Turning around even before I could tug her jeans down, she took a hold of my hands and rested them on wide hips. Holding my breath, I continued undressing her, drinking in every contour, flawless skin and smooth legs.