Request Section

For me to write your desire scene with TBS, obviously you need to provide at least a few details, right?

So here's the form:

Newt or TBS:

Title (Optional):

Your Name (Optional):

Setting:

Details:

Whose Point of View: (Yours, mine, third person)

Rate (R-13, R-18..etc.):

Main Plot (Optional):

Ending (Tragic or not):

(Remember to send it to me privately then comment here so I will be very well notified.)

Form Guide:

* Newt or TBS. It's up to you honey. :)

* Title. You have it in your mind, then include it in the form. If not, then let me give you some suggestions.

* Including your name is optional. It depends to you if you want me to use your name or not.

* Setting. Of course, where the scene will take place and when. Is it morning, afternoon, evening? If you chose Newt, specify whether in what book. If TBS, then simply the place.

* Details. This is an important part. You have to specify Thomas's age, your age, your role and his role. Are you going to be a couple? Best friends? Siblings? Or anything you want. You can put additional info if you want.

* Whose Point of View. Am I going to narrate it in your point of view? In my point of View or a Third person's point of view?

Example of Your Point of View:

"I saw Thomas eating cheese rolls in the corner."

Example of My Point Of View:

"You smiled because you saw Thomas eating cheese rolls in the corner."

Example of Third Person's Point of View:

"(Your name) smiled because she saw Thomas eating cheese rolls in the corner."

* Rate. You should specify whether you want to have an adult scene, swear words and such.

* Main Plot. This is also optional because you can just let me think a plot for you.

* Ending. You want a tragic? Tell me in what way. Want a happy ending? You can also tell me how it'll end or just let me do it for you :)

That's all, I hope you understand amd follow the proper format of the form 😊