Room 369 part II (TBS Smut)

Slowly, he went lower down to your stomach, he stopped on the hemline of your panties and kissed your belly. He tucks his fingers between the garter of your panties and pulls it down.

Thomas lifted his face and look at your eyes, although the room was dim, you can perfectly see his smirk and the hunger in those hazel eyes. You too was already dying in anticipation.

"You want me to continue?" Thomas asked, you felt his cold finger rested against your wetness.

"For fucks sake!" you scowled, throwing your head back to the pillow.

He pushed two fingers between your folds and started rubbing your clit, making you moan his name.

"This is your lucky day," your smile grew wide but soon replaced by shock when he inserted his fingers inside, making you squeal.

"Can you be more gentle?" you yelled at him but he just thrust his fingers deeper into your core in response.

"Fuck you Thomas argh!" you heard him laugh before leaning close between your thighs.

Your hands automatically held his hair when his mouth makes contact to your wetness, you shivers and bites your lip.

He wrapped his arms on your legs and started licking between your folds, his tongue moves up and down while still thrusting two fingers inside you.

"Shit,  you're thight as hell princess," he breathed out.

"I need you inside me, please," but you don't have to tell him. Thomas removed the towel from his waist and positioned himself between your legs.

"Geezz," you sighed deeply upon seeing his member, you never thought he's that huge because Thomas isn't that hunk type guy.

"Hey are you sure about this?" asked Thomas, licking his wet lips.

"Yes p-please.."

Thomas nodded, he lined himself to your entrance and started pushing in. You bites you lip to hold your cry. No joke, it hurts.

"You want me to stop? Tell me if I'm hurting you," Thomas whispered, staring at your eyes.

"No, please just move." your jaws tightened when he pulls out and pushed hard inside. He repeats the process, earning curses and scratches from you.

He continued to thrust until the pain turned into pure ecstasy. You threw your head back when he picked up the pace.

"F-faster..." you cried, panting as he complies to your wish. He placed his hands at either side of your head, still admiring the pleasure written on your face.

Thomas groaned as he went faster and deeper to your core. Thrust became hard and noisy slam, making the bed creak.

Your nails dug on his back, only to make him push more. 

Thomas held your ass and you shifted your position. You're now on top of him with his member still inside, throbbing since he's already near.

He takes your breast inside his mouth as you pumps up and down.

"Agh fuck I'm near!" you moaned, biting on his shoulder.

Thomas gripped your hips and guides your movement. The room fills with your scream and his groan as you both cum for each other.

You both gasp for dear air as you lie on your back.

"That was bloody awesome." Thomas commented.

"You ruined my night moron," you chuckled.

Thomas laughed and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close for a hug.  "What's your name again?" he asked.

"Again? I never tell you my name," you said.

"Well,  what's your name?" he snapped.

"I'm y/f/n, nice meeting you." you offered your hand with a playful smile across the face.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Thomas Sangster and we just had sex." He laughed.

"I'm very aware of it." then you started laughing like mad and soon talks about certain things until you fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, you sneak out of his room and take a look at his room number which says 399. You shakes your head, still wearing a smile.

"Sometimes dumbness is freaking good," you mumbles before going in your own room, wearing Thomas's button up that's too large for you.

Fin.