Trapped (TBS Imagine)

You were a new employed junior network admin in one of the 21st Century Fox studio, you decided to took the job since you're saving money for college, and also, you are hoping to see your idol, Thomas Brodie-Sangster

As part of your job, you were assigned to check the server room for possible errors in network connections of the whole building. But since it's your first day, you're still not familiar of the place and closing time.

You put on your earphones and listen to your favorite song. You entered inside the almost freezing room and started checking every racks.

You felt the chills at every tips of your fingers upon going inwards. Suddenly, you bolted up 'cause you think you heard something. You pulled out your earphone and listened for a while but the strange sound was already gone.

With a shrug, you goes toward the last rack that you have to check. You felt a sudden relief because everything were just fine.

Then you heard another strange sound, then a loud click. You immediately remove your earphones and decided to check who's making the noise.

You're about to walk toward the door when you saw a man standing before it, banging against the door with such force while shouting various curses with his thick British accent.

"Hey open up! I'm still here! Shit!" then the stranger kicked the door so hard, he almost stumble backwards. You resist your laughter when he held his foot, realizing how dumb he is for hurting himself with that stupid door.

Your smile vanished when the temperature inside seems to fall in an alarming degrees, then you checked your wristwatch, you gasped because it's already Eight o'clock pm and the floor where you were was surely deserted at that moment.

Your gaze turns back to the stranger man, you noticed how well dressed he is. He's wearing black silk tuxedo, black trouser, paired with black shiny shoes. His blond hair was styled perfectly, strange because he seems familiar, although the first person that came into your mind is certainly impossible to be there.

"Goddamnit open this door!" he shouted again. You realized he's going to look back so you immediately hides behind the nearest rack with you.

Your heart's pounding fast against your chest, you check your phone but there's no signal inside.

You closed your eyes tightly, wishing that the stranger is a good man and not a serial killer. You know that you're already trapped inside the server room with him, you supposed to be the one who will lock that room. Then you made a mental note to sue whoever stole your final task for that day.

"Damn! There's no signal. What kind of freaky place is this?," the voice was really familiar to you but you're still denying it because it's just can't be possible.

You made your decision to face whoever it is. Gathering all the courage you can muster, you carefully grabbed the metal pipe near you and slowly walks out of your hiding place.