Room 369 (TBS Smut)

You checked in a hotel since your flight had been cancelled and you're getting more and more frustrated

You checked in a hotel since your flight had been cancelled and you're getting more and more frustrated. There was a storm so you have no choice but to stay in the hotel although it's very expensive.

"Here's your key ma'am, have a pleasant stay," the receptionist hands you the key which you just grab without saying any word. You're not in a very nice mood tonight.

"Wow great," you rolled your eyes as soon as the elevator door slides open. The hallway was dark and some of the bulbs were already flickering.

You pushed your way to find your room, making a mental note to complain about the power in the building tomorrow.

"369.." you mumbles, squinting your eyes against the dark. You hardly saw the number carved on the door, there was a 3 and a 9 so maybe that's it.

You pushed the door open, locked it close and toss the key on the table nearby. You discarded your coat and threw it somewhere in the room.

You yawned before kicking off your shoes. "This shit doesn't deserve my penny," you grunted since the light didn't work when you tried the switch.

Sighing, you get your phone and used it to get inside the bathroom. Not bothering to check the whole room.

You takes off your dress, leaving your black panties and bra. You held the door knob and sworn you heard the water splashing against the floor.

Your drowsiness completely wores off when the door moves inwards, taking you with it.

"What the fuck?!" a tall, slim man cursed loudly as soon as your eyes met. Thanks to the only light in the bathroom. "Who the hell are you?!"

Seems like a vile blocked your throat, making it impossible to speak. You recognized this person 'cause he's the dude who plays your favorite character in your favorite movie, The Maze Runner.

"I... I think I got the wrong room," finally you managed to say. Thomas was wearing nothing but the towel wrapped around his waist.

Bits of water still dripping from his damp blond locks. You sniffed and smells his vanilla scent shampoo, you also didn't missed the scent of alcohol.

"S-sorry," you're about to turn on your back when Thomas grabs your wrist.

He pulls you inside the bathroom and pushed you under the shower, he turned on the water which falls down to your head.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" you snarled, fighting your way out but he keeps on pushing you under the shower.

"You can use my shower you know, seems like you've been in a rough day." Thomas's gaze fell down to your chest then you remembered your only in your undergarments.

You immediately used your hands to cover yourself but realizes it's stupid since you're already exposed.

"That's cute," Thomas chuckled, he leans closer to your face. It's hard to see what he's trying to do since the water keeps on hitting your eyes.

And then you felt his lips near your ear, his hot breath sends heat down to the middle of your thighs.

"Now let's get you clean," he whispered huskily.

You tried to push him but he's faster than you. Thomas pushed you against the wall, he got your hands and lifts them up over your head, restraining you from further struggling.

"Get off me or I will scream!" you warned.

"You will scream. Trust me princess, you will," he taunted.

You're about to open your mouth to speak when he caught it with his own. He immediately slid a tongue inside, nipping and sucking your lips.

Thomas grabbed your left breast and caress it with roughly. He's so eager, you thought.

It doesn't take long before you responded to his kiss, your tongue battled together.

Thomas pulled you out of the water, he opened the door and leads you to his bed without breaking the kiss.

You fell over the mattress while he's on your top, you are aware that the only thing blocking his nakedness was the towel and you suddenly felt the urge to remove it.

"Bloody hell,  I can't unclasp it!" Thomas frustratedly runs his fingers through his hair, making you laugh.

"You should take it easy," you smirked before unhooking your bra.

Thomas smiled and crushes his lips against yours again, his left hand cupped your breast.  The coldness of his palm makes you moan.

He rubs his thumb on your nipple and started trailing wet kisses to your neck. You threw your hands on his hair, tucking the wild strands between your fingers.

Thomas bites your neck softly then pursuing down to your collar and down to your free breast. He took it inside his mouth while he continues to play the other one with his thumb.

His tongue expertly licks the top of your breast, moving it in a circular motion.

"Thomas.."

Your grip tightened on his hair as you push him closer to your chest.

To be continued...