~8~

I woke up in my office chair. My back was sore from sleeping in an odd position, guess that was my fault for getting back to work when really I needed sleep. I groaned and stood up, I stumbled and tried rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

I looked up at the clock, 11:56?! I quickly ran to the door and grabbed my uniform off the coat rack. Uniform meaning as my blue coat and name tag. I slept in my red hoodie that I wear under it and my usual black jeans. I then went to the bathroom and put my hair in its usual style. 

Quickly I made my way to the door of my office, I walked out and went to the infirmary. The day Tom, Edd, and Matt cam I had asked a few soldiers to prepare a room for all three of them. Of course I made sure to make them far away from each other, just so they don't get any ideas. Today I was planning on moving them to their rooms. Edd's room is a few rooms away from the infirmary and Matt's is in a different unit.

Edd and Matt don't seem like the type to fight in wars so I plan to get Stace to train Edd in the medical unit. Matt? He's going to work with uniforms as a tailor, I'll get John to train him. For Tom I was planning on making his room right next to mine. He's pretty sneaky so I need to keep an eye on him. As for his job, I have something special in mind.

Having a writer's block sucks.... I just wanted to get something out for the time being until I get some ideas of what to do next. Yes it's short, but it's better than nothing. If you have any suggestions just let me know in the comments.