Junkrat x Reader Part 1

You just started work with Overwatch and this was your first day. You were at Overwatch HQ and you felt really nervous. You didn't know how anyone would feel about you. To be honest you felt like you were extremely lucky to even be on the team.

That's just how you felt though. Your opinion didn't matter right now. The only thing you had to worry about is how your teammates felt about you.

You nervously walk into HQ and look around. Tracer was the first one to spot you. She zipped over with a big grin and loudly called everyone to come meet the new member. You were greeted warmly by everyone and felt very welcomed. It was nice.

Tracer was the one that showed you to your room. She explained everything you needed to know about training and missions and things like that. You just stand there and nod hoping you will remember it all.

After explaining everything she gave you a warm smile and zipped off to who knows where.

Now that you were alone you began to unpack your clothes and everything you brought with you. You placed your shirts and pants in your dresser and put your bathroom stuff where it belonged. After about an hour of unpacking you flop onto your bed. Wow this is surprisingly softer than what you thought it would be. You looked around the room and smiled. You thought to yourself, "I hope this goes well."