Junkrat x Reader Part 13

It was New Years Eve and you were looking around for Junkrat who said he had a surprise for you. You actually had to talk to him yourself as well. You had something really important to tell him that he needed to hear. You walked around trying to find him but kept getting distracted by your ring. It was such a nice ring. You almost feel the need to ask Jamie where he bought it...or....if he bought it. Whenever you walked past one of the other Heroes in the halls or talked to anyone you would hide your hand so nobody would see the ring.

It was best if nobody knew you and Jamie were together and it might be best if you two kept it that way. How long could you keep it up though? People will most likely find out sooner or later. There was a visible hatred for Jamie around the base. You began to notice people warning you and telling you about him more and more. Their fear was probably from the McCree incident. Thinking the whole thing was his fault and making up crazy stupid theories stating that Junkrat was the one that killed him out of blood-lust or that he was just a complete idiot that could kill you at any moment. Either way people just didn't like him. Soldier 76 also told you both that if he sees you two together there will be consequences. This is something that scared and worried you the most...

You had eventually found him....or...he found you. While you were too busy examining your ring and in deep thought Junkrat ran over to you as fast as he could and hugged you tightly, picking you up as he did. Laughing you hugged him back, "Jamie! I've been looking for you!"

Setting you down he chuckled a little and grabbed your hand, "Come on! Come on! I wanna show you the surprise!" You couldn't really fight back from being pulled forward so you just went with it and followed.

When you both got outside you could feel the chill of the snow falling down on you. You shivered and watched as Junkrat ran over to your car in a hurry. You were about to say something to him about getting your jackets but it was too late and he had already put you in the car and closed the door. Getting in on the driver's side he started the car and didn't even bother putting on his seat belt. You felt kind of scared having him drive now. He's never driven you before and seeing how excited he was acting you were scared he was going to crash. You decided to reach over and buckle him in yourself while he started the car.

He had a big smile on his face. As if he had something amazing on his mind. You couldn't help but smile at his excitement. It was adorable and you can't help but smile at him when he is happy. Especially after the way people have been treating him. Bunch of jerks is what they are.

You were cut off from your thoughts when he handed you a blindfold. You looked at him questioningly. He motioned for you to put it on, "go on. It's important!" You just went with it and put the blindfold over your eyes. You trust him enough so it wasn't a big deal to cover your eyes for him.

He drove off and was bouncing in his seat from excitement. He drove for a long time before finally stopping and parking the car. You could hear him getting out and then opening your door a few seconds later.

He helped guide you out of the car and then closed your door and slowly walked you forward. You shivered from the cold but continued walking forward until you felt a small feeling of warmth getting closer and hotter the more you continued forward. You then felt the snow stop hitting your skin suddenly as the heat was directly in front of you. Junkrat giggled and took off your blindfold, "Surprise!"

You opened your eyes and looked around, not sure of what you were expecting, and gasped.

You were under some kind of gazebo type thing. Beautiful white lights were staying up above you all around the edges of it. In front of you was a fire pit and opposite of where you were standing was Roadhog and the Minister. You looked at Junkrat who was watching your reaction to make sure if you liked the surprise or not.

"Jamie..." You looked around again to make sure you weren't imagining this 0and them turned back to him, "i thought we weren't able to actually get married yet. What if everyone finds out? What if Morrison finds out?" In your head you were repeatedly questioning yourself about these things. Junkrat held your hands, "it's fine! Nobody will find out! I took the money for this out of my own personal stash so Morrison won't even know." You sighed and relaxed a bit. It's been hard for you both to buy things for each other with Jack monitoring what you purchase after all the trouble you caused before.

He walked you over to the minister and held both of your hands. He hasn't stopped smiling the entire time you have been there. You chuckled at him and looked at the minister as he began speaking. This wasn't exactly the wedding you were hoping for. It would have been nice to have everyone here supporting you and having an actual wedding but what Junkrat had put together was better than nothing. It was sweet and, in your mind, perfect. You do wish you had more time to at least prepare some vows.

Speaking of which, the minister soon asked you both to share your vows. Junkrat pulled out a thick stack of paper from a bag next to Roadhog. It had to be at least 15 pages. He cleared his throat and was about to start speaking when Roadhog hit him with his arm. Junkrat looked at him and pouted angrily, "Fiiiine..." He put them back and turned back to you. "I guess I will just have to sum it up." You could tell he seemed a little nervous. He probably just didn't want to accidentally ruin everything.

"Y/N, i love you. A lot. Like more than a lot. A whole bunch of a lot. It's insane how much. It's like a huuuuge boulder of love that I'm going to drop on you- no! Wait! I didn't mean actually drop it on you! I mean hit you with my love- no that's not helping either...its like a i have a bat and Roadie is holding your face in front of me and-" Roadhog smack the back of his head. Junkrat stumbled forward a little. You chuckled a little and watched Junkrat try to figure out how to word it. After a second he took a deep breath and sighed with his eyes closed. After another second he looked into your eyes, "You mean everything to me. You make me feel things i never knew i could feel in places i recently learned i had. You complete me. I love you and I promise that no matter what happens in our future i will always be my happiest as long as i am with you..."

You felt ready to cry. You held back your tears as you tried to think of vows to say off the top of your head. You then remembered something important you needed to tell him earlier. Moving a little closer to Junkrat you began to speak, "Everyday I'm with you i feel like I'm falling in love again. As if my life is just beginning. My heart skips a beat when i see you. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else other than you."

He looked like he was actually going to start crying. You quickly hugged him and softly whispered something in his ear. He froze for a minute before grabbing you by the shoulders and moving you away from him. He looked you in the eyes with the most serious face you have ever seen him make.

You nodded.

He just stared at you and motioned for the minister to continue. After a few minutes he started doing the "I do"s. You were a little worried about Junkrat until it was his turn to say his "I do" in which he yelled, "HELL FUCKING YEAH I DO!!!!" before grabbing you and swooping you into a loving kiss, not evwn letting the minister finish what he had to say, surprising you greatly in the process.

Junkrat then proceeded to run out into the snow and scream how much he loved you and that he was actually married. You and Roadhog just watched him watched him run around like a maniac. Roadhog looked down at you and then at Junkrat and then back at you. You were laughing as you watched Jamie run around but felt Roadhog looking at you. You slowly looked up at him.

You could feel that in his head he was trying to figure out what exactly you had told Jamie. After a minute or two it finally clicked in his mind what it was and he looked back at Junkrat who ran back over to you and hugged you extremely tightly. You hugged Jamie back and looked back at Roadhog who's fists were clenched tightly.

Junkrat went to go pay the minister whatever he owed him and left you alonw next to Roadhog again. Looking at him you nervously smiled.

((Here you go. Chapter 13. Sorry it took 300 years but it is finally here. Hope you all enjoy it :D ))