Junkrat x Reader part 15

As Morrison walked into your room you began to panic but couldn't figure out what to do. He walked over to the bed upon noticing the box.

"Y/n?...what is this?"

You spoke up so fast out of sheet panic, "it's gifts for my sister!"

He frowned and looked at you, "your sister passed away 3 years ago."

Not knowing what to say or do you just frowned and sighed, "they're.... they're mine..."

He stared at you and sighed, "Junkrat, get out of the closet..." After he said that Junkrat kind of just fell out of the closet. A puff of smoke blew from him as his body smacked the ground. He tried to act like he didn't know what was going on, "oh uh gee how did i get in there. This isn't my room." He nervously chuckled.

Jack didn't seem too pleased to see either of you. He looked between you, Junk, and the baby stuff and rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed, "how long?.."

You were looking off to the side in disappointment for yourself, " a couple of months..."

Junkrat was laying on his stomach with his hands holding his head up until Jack snapped his fingers and pointed to a spot next to you. Junkrat quickly got up and went and stood next to you.

Morrison seemed like he was going to have a barn, "alright, listen up. Y/n, im very disappointed in you for keeping this a secret and lying to me. Jamison-" he looked at Junkrat who was very distracted by a fly that was circling him. Jack sighed and went back to you who looked so distraught that he was disappointed in you. You were an absolute mess with tears and snot running down your face as you were trying to stay as serious as you could.

"Listen, y/n, I'm not sure if you doing this is a good idea considering..." He pointed at Junkrat who was still watching the fly with a lot of concentration, "...that...but if you are really sure and you think you can handle it then fine. Keep it, but-"

You cut him off, "please don't kick me out of Overwatch. I've wanted to be here since i was born. I don't want to lose my one opportunity to be here. I-" He held his hand up and you shushed yourself.

"You really are extremely lucky that you are a great soldier and that I like you more than most of the people around here give or take a few. You can stay but no more hiding stuff and keeping secrets from me. If you wish to from others then thats fine but not from me.

You nodded and tried to clean off your face as best as you could. Surprised that he let you stay after what he said a long time ago you gave him a big hug. He was surprised by it but smiled a little and pat your back. He then moved you away, "i had originally came to comment about your recent lack of attendance for training but now i know why. I do expect you to be there tomorrow though. Don't worry. I'll keep in mind your predicament." You nodded and hugged him again this time Junkrat joined the hug even though he had no idea what was going on but giggled and enjoyed the hug anyways.

After a minute Jack moved you both off of him, "alright i need to get back to my duties. I'll be seeing you around." He waved and left.

You and junkrat looked at each other. Junkrat chuckled, "what just happened?" You rolled your eyes and giggled and put the box of baby stuff away, "i guess we are in the clear for now."

He sat on your bed, "how are we going to do it?"

"Do what?"

"Well, take care of the thing?"

You shrugged, "I'm actually not sure but we will figure it out."

He nodded and held his arms out to you and you happily walked over and gave him a kiss as he embraced you.

"I love you, y/n."

"I love you too."

You both smiled and lied back on the bed with you laying on top of him. You listened to his heart beat and he just passed out immediately. He must have been tired from training and the events of today. You just lied there with him unable to sleep as you were thinking about everything. How were you going to take care of it? Was this actually a good idea?...you might have been having slight second thoughts but tried to look at it in a positive light. You were happy with Junk. You were sute you would figure it out some way, some how.