Junkrat x Reader Part 6

You walked with Junkrat to the kitchen and checked the freezer for some ice cream. You had found some (favorite flavor) ice cream and smiled at Junkrat as you held it up to show him. He smiled, "Yes! I'll get spoons!" He ran off to get spoons and you went and sat down waiting for him.

He came over a few seconds later and handed you a spoon. You grabbed it from him and started to get as much ice cream as you could from the frozen block. After a short while of failing Junkrat thought for a second and got up, "Don't worry i know what to do." He pulled a small bomb out of his pocket. You gasped and quickly stopped him, "NO NO NO! I'll just put it in the microwave for a few seconds." You grabbed the ice cream and walked off leaving Junkrat sitting there with a pout. He tossed the bomb out of a window and it exploded a few seconds later. At least it was outside.

After the ice cream was softer you came back and set it back on the table, "Alright now we can eat it." He smiled and dug his spoon in pulling out a big chunk of ice cream before shoving it in his mouth. You watched in horror. He swallowed the ice cream and grinned as he got another spoonful.

You thought to yourself, "How is he not getting a brain freeze?! Jesus christ..." You snapped back to reality and ate some ice cream. Or what was left of it anyway. Junkrat watched you. He stopped eating so you could have some at least.

After you were done eating your share of the ice cream you took the spoons to the kitchen and threw the empty jug of ice cream away.

Junkrat waited for you to come back. When you did you asked, "Alright what now?" He thought to himself, "I don't really know. I haven't hung out with anyone besides Roadhog this long before."

You thought for a moment and then looked at him. He was still so dirty even after you tried wiping out all off. "How about we try giving you a bath?" Upon hearing the word "bath" he looked at you in horror. Watching him carefully you grabbed his arm before he could run away, "Come on. You need it. Badly." He tried to get away but you kept grabbing him until you had him in a bear hug. "Nooooo!!!" he started running. You held on for dear life as he ran around the Overwatch HQ as fast as he could trying to get away from you. He ran for nearly an hour before finally getting tuckered out and laying on the floor. You sighed,"Alright. No bath today then." He gave you a tired thumbs up and grinned in his victory.

You helped him up and went to the t.v. room. Nobody was in there. They must all be in their rooms or something. You set him on the couch and went and got him some water. Running for an hour is very tiring. On your way back you ran into D.Va who was walking out of the living room. She was smiling widely at you. You looked at her with a confused expression, "Are you okay?" She nodded, "I'm great!" She giggled excitedly which made you more confused. "Okay that's good. Uh...i have to go give this to Jamie soooo..." you carefully walk away watching her as she stared at you with an overly happy expression. She then ran off yelling for Lucio.

You walked back over to Junkrat who was still relaxing on the couch and handed him the cup of water, "D.Va is acting really weird..." Junkrat looked at you as if he was worried, "What did she say to you?" You shrugged, "Nothing. I asked if she was okay and she said yeah and that was it. It was weird." You sat down next to him and turned on the tv. You heard Junkrat quietly sigh in relief and then looked at him, "Did you say something to her?" He held a hand up in defence, "No. I didn't say anything." You squinted your eyes at him and then went back to watching the tv.

You flipped through channels trying to find something good to watch. There wasn't much on really. You both watched tv for a while. Eventually you ended up falling asleep. You were laying on Junkrat's lap. He was still watching tv. Once he noticed you had fallen asleep he smiled and pet your head. He played with your hair. He would watch the tv and then stare at you for a few minutes and then look back at the tv again and then back at you. He lied down on the couch and put you on tip of him so you could lay on his chest. He figured it would be more comfortable and it was. You were able to stretch out more instead of curling up on the small couch. He continued to pet your head, slowly running his good hand through your (h/c) hair.

This was nice and all until D.Va and Lucio ran in. They both gasped. Lucio jumped with excitement, "Oh my god. It's true!"

"Omg! Did you tell her yet?!" D.Va squealed with excitement. Junkrat made a motion for them to be quiet and pointed at you showing you were asleep. He then whispered, "Not yet. I'm working on it." D.Va and Lucio grinned widely and quickly ran off.

Junkrat went back to petting You head. You moved a bit making him stop and then snuggled him. After You were comfy he continued to pet you.

You woke up a while later. Junkrat had fallen asleep with his hand still on your head and his metal arm wrapped around you. You blushed and gently moved his hand off of your head. You then moved up his chest a bit and looked at his face. Smiling you gave him a kiss on the cheek making him open his eyes and look at you. You were still blushing and now he was too. You both stared at each other before he pulled you into a kiss. Surprised by this your eyes widened and you tried to move away but something inside you told you not to. You couldn't help it. You ended up kissing him back. He blushed more when you did making him deepen the kiss a little. His lips felt soft against yours. You melted into the kiss.

Just then Soldier 76 walked in, "What's going on in here?" You both jumped and quickly moved away from each other. "N-Nothing, sir..."you replied a little scared on what he would say. "We don't allow stuff like that here. Especially somewhere where everyone can see." You nod, "Sorry. Won't happen again." Soldier 76 shook his head and walked away.

You and Junkrat look at each other. You were both red from blushing. Not knowing what to say you quickly kiss his cheek and hurry away to your room.

Once in your room you quickly shut the door behind you and sit on the floor with your back against it. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I can't believe i did that! Why did i do that?! Why did he do that?! Oh my god!" You were freaking out and red as a tomato not knowing what to think. You couldn't believe it. Did you like it? Was it just the spur of the moment? Do you like him?

These questions ran through your mind repeatedly. You tried to calm down but then you heard a knock on the door. "Uh wh-who is it?" you called. "It's Lucio. Can i come in?" You sigh in relief that it wasn't Junkrat. You let Lucio in. "Hey, Junks just told me you ran off and he's worried about you. Are you okay?" You tense up. Just hearing his name made you relive the moment in your mind. You reply, "Yeah...im fine. Totally fine." You put on a big fake smile and Lucio crossed his arms, "Now don't you go lying to me. Breaks my heart when people lie." You sighed, "We kissed and Solder 76 caught us and i felt scared so i ran away." Lucio covered his mouth and looked like he was going to cry out of happiness. "So he told you? This is great!" You shrug, "I guess so... I don't really know how to feel about it..." He put his arm around you, "All i can say to you is to follow your heart. Listen to the beat and follow the rhythm and do what you think is right." You smiled and gave him a hug, "Thank you, Lucio. I appreciate the advice." He smiled and hugged you back before leaving. You sighed and stood courageously. You left your room to find Junkrat. After finding him you walked up to him, "Oh hey, N/A. You doing okay? I didn't mean to scare you off i just wanted to let you know that i love y-" Before he could finish his sentence you had grabbed his face and pulled him into a deep kiss. After a few seconds you pulled away, "I love you too." He smiled, blushed and hugged you tightly, "Really?! That's great! I'm glad i finally got that off my chest!" You giggled and hugged him back.

((aaaahhhh this sucks im sorry im awful. I hope everyone likes it so far. If you have any feedback please let me know.))