Junkrat x Reader Part 11

Ever since your last shower together Junkrat has been going outside and rolling in dirt just so he could shower with you again. It confused you why he liked it so much so you decided to ask him.

"Oh I dunno. I guess i just like being with you.....especially naked......with water falling down on our heads." That answer made you roll your eyes and giggle, "You're so creepy." He laughed with you and put his arm around you, "So what are we gonna do for the week until we gotta work again?" You thought about it and shrugged not really having anything planned for the week, "I have no idea."

He thought to himself before smiling, "We can put bombs in the vending machines and watch everyone panic before it blows up." He laughed hysterically. You chuckled and held up your hands, "Slow down there, psycho. How about we go star gazing tonight?" He looked confused. He's never done that before our heard of it. "We can drive my car to a field or something and look at the stars."

"Sounds boring." he crossed hide arms. You nodded, "It is but it's really relaxing and romantic." You held his hands and smiled. He looked at you as you fluttered your eyelashes, "Alright. We'll go tonight."

"Yes!" you cheered excitedly making him giggle at you. You kissed his cheek, "I need to go find my car keys. It's been a while since i had to drive." You smiled at him before running off to your room.

Later that night you both met up by the front door. Taking his hand in yours you both walked out to your car which was parked on the side of the building. You both then got in, buckled up, and left to find an open fielded area. Of course you had to leave the city to get there but you didn't mind. You parked far away from the road and made sure you were away from any houses and light sources.

You both got out of the car and led down on the hood so you could see the beautiful night sky. The stars were shining nice and bright and every once in a while a shooting star would appear. You held Junkrat's hand as he put his arm around you allowing you to use his arm as a pillow. It was dead quiet where you were. Not a sound was being made except from animals that lived in the area.

As you continued to look at the sky you felt like something was watching you. You looked at Junkrat who was starting at you with a slight smile. Chuckling you asked, "What?" He just shrugged, "You are beautiful..." Not expecting that you blushed and shyly giggled, "Thank you." He smiled fully and kissed you. Of course you kissed back. You never miss an opportunity to kiss your boyfriend. Especially on a night like this.

You both were kissing for a while. Eventually it turned into a make out session and you were moved on top of him sitting on his stomach. Even thought you have kissed him many times before you still get butterflies in your stomach every time. After a while he had deepened the kiss and his hands were moving down from messing with your hair to holding your hips. You blushed as he moved you down. You could feel something rubbing against you as he was moving you. You broke the kiss and looked down at what it was.

A medium sized bulge was pushing his shorts up and was rubbing against you. You looked back at the junker who was blushing and winked at you. You gasped once figuring out what the wink meant, "I..I-I don't know...I'm not sure if we should out here in the open..." He reassured you, "It'll be alright. I promise. It's just you and me." You thought about it and eventually nodded, "Alright. But I don't want anyone finding us out here..." He softly chuckled and kissed you, "Don't worry. We'll be fine. There's nobody around for miles."

You nod and he kissed you again. Grinding your hips against his. Man he really wanted you. He set you down on your back on the hood of the car and began to gently bite and kiss your neck. You couldn't help but let out little soft moans as he did this. After a short while he began to suck on your neck. He let out a light growl of approval once looking at the many red marks he had left on your neck, "Gotta make sure people know you're taken~"

He kissed you again as his hands roamed your body, exploring each and every inch until he made his way between your legs. He rubbed the sensitive area through your shorts making you shiver. He continued biting your neck again and rubbed his bulge against your sensitive area. You relaxed and let him do what he wanted to you. He then took off your shirt and your shorts leaving you in your bra and underwear. Since he has seen you naked before there was no sense in hiding your body from him. He kissed between your breasts before slowly kissing down your stomach and to your panties. You watched him curious about what he was doing but then you let out a sharp gasp as he licked the outside of your panties. You didn't know how to feel or how to respond and he took off your underwear and set them with your other clothes. You felt so vulnerable but you didn't mind. You were feeling really good about this. You watched him as he kissed your thighs and lightly bit them as he made his way closer to your private area. You blushed as he looked up at you with a smirk before licking you. His tongue went over it all. It then paid a lot of attention to your clit making sure you were enjoying it at the same time. You were. It was easy to tell. You would moan and arch your back a bit every once in a while. Once he decided you had enough he slowly slid his non-robotic finger into you. You felt a small wave of pleasure flow through you. It felt so good. Better than what you thought it would being outside on the hood of a car. He moved his hand slowly while still using his tongue to stimulate your clit. Eventually picking up speed. He would ask if you were doing alright which you would try to calmly reply that you were fine.

You began to moan a little louder as you were coming close to your climax, "Ah J-Jamie~ I..I'm gonna..." Before you could he had stopped and moved away from you. You looked up at him to see why he had stopped and noticed he was taking his shorts off. You watched as he dropped them to the ground and walked back over. He motioned for you to move closer to the edge of the car and you did as was told. He grabbed your legs and held them on either side of him and he stood at your entrance, "Are you ready?" You look down at his cock positioned at your entrance and then back at him before nodding.

He entered slowly and you scratched at the car as he went a little faster. In between your moans you could hear him begin to moan as well. Hearing him moan was now a turn on for you. He sounded so sexy making the deep, raspy sound of pleasure. After a while of moaning and grunting you had reached your climax and came but he wasn't finished. It took him a few more minutes before he was done. He pulled out when he came and tried not to get anything on you but it was a little too late as a little bit ended up on your stomach. He used some tissues from the glove box to wipe it up and handed you your clothes before getting dressed himself. He then sat next to you on the hood of the car and pulled you in with his arm. You smiled and kissed his cheek, "You really are amazing."