Junkrat x Reader Part 12

It's about a year later. It was about 3 days until Christmas. You were walking around the base searching for Junkrat. For some reason he has been avoiding you but you're not exactly sure why. Was it something you said to him? Something you did? Whatever it was, it must have really upset him if he hasn't even tried talking to you at least once.

You walked into the lobby and looked around but there was no sign of him in here either. Sighing you just decided to sit down in one of the nearby chairs and think to yourself. You haven't talked to him in about a week. You felt like maybe he just didn't like you anymore. Maybe he found someone else and was bored of you.

You were lost deep in your thoughts until Phara walked over to you and broke you from your trance, "Are you doing alright, Y/N?" You blinked and looked at her, "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." She gave you a stern look before walking away. You watched her go before getting up and going back to your room. Since you didn't want anyone noticing that you were pretty upset it was probably best to hide for the time being. On your way to your room you ran into Roadhog. You smiled and waved to him, trying not to let him see that you were upset. He just stared at you which made you worry that he could see past the smile. You gave up trying to hide it and sighed, "D....Do you know if...if Jamie still loves me or not?" You looked up at the man waiting for a reaction but he just continued to stare quietly. It was like he was examining you.

You began to play and mess with your hair as you looked off to the side and continued, "I haven't seen him in a while...and he hasn't talked to me at all. Whenever i do see him he runs away or ignores me..." Tears began to stream down your face, "Did i do something wrong? Am i a bad girlfriend?" You tried to hold back the fact that you were crying but it was hard. Tears were covering your face and it quickly grew into a gross, ugly mess. Roadhog reached out to you,  gave you a hug and tried to help you calm down. You cried for a good 5 minutes into his big bulbous belly before wiping your eyes and calming down as best as you could. You were about to move away before you suddenly heard a low growl escape the man's mask. You looked up at him and yelped once feeling him lift you up over his shoulder.

He started walking down the hallway as you were trying to wriggle free, yelling at him to let you go and to put you down but he wasn't going to listen.You froze once noticing where he was going. Seeing Jamison's room coming up you tried harder and harder to get free. You didn't want to face Junkrat. You were scared of what the outcome of this situation might be. Once at the room Roadhog finally let you go after he opened the door and set you inside.

Looking around you relaxed and sighed in relief that Junkrat wasn't in there but then began to freak out once more as Roadhog locked you in. You banged on the door and yelled to him to let you out but there was no response. You eventually gave up and went and sat against the wall on Junkrat's bed. Hugging your legs you began to cry again. What was going to happen to you? Why would Roadie put you in here. Just seeing this room makes you feel like shit. You know Junkrat must hate you or something. Roadhog should know if he does. Jamie tells him everything. So if Roadhog knows if he hates you or not then why would he put you here? To torture you maybe? He did say that if you hurt Jamison at all then he'll hurt you but you have no idea what you even did....

After what seemed like an hour you looked up at the door. You can hear yelling from the other side. You quickly wipe your eyes to get rid of the tears and move into the corner. The door then opened and Roadhog was carrying a loud, angry Junkrat. He dropped him on the ground and before Junkrat could get back up again and yell some more at him Roadhog pointed at him before pointing at you. Junkrat looked over and gasped once noticing you were there. He quickly tried to run past Roadhog somehow but his big body was covering most of the doorway.

You just hugged your legs tighter and watched. Roadhog then grabbed Junkrat and turned him around before shoving him towards you. Junkrat stumbled before looking back at him with a nervous expression which made you look away. Junkrat looked at you once again and sadly frowned before turning back to Roadhog. Before he could say anything Roadhog pointed back at you before leaving and closing the door. Junkrat tried to open it but Roadhog had locked it once more.

Growling he slammed his fist on the door before sighing in defeat and turning to you. You were fiddling with your fingers and watching him. He walked over and sat down on the end of the bed. He looked really nervous and looked ready to jump out the window. You tried to hide your face because your eyes were still puffy and red from crying but that didn't stop him from noticing. He moved closer to you making you move away. Seeing that you were scared he backed off, "Are...Are you alright?"

You just looked away from him and sniffled. He sadly frowned and moved closer to you, not caring that you were trying to move away, and pulled you into a tight hug. This caused tears to stream down your cheeks once more, "You hate me don't you?" Hearing you ask that made him hold you closer, "No, of course not. What made you think i would ever hate you?" Wiping your eyes you spoke through your sobs, "You've been avoiding me and ignoring me...you must hate me." He looked at you before angrily pouting and getting up. You watched him, confused and worried that what you said upset him.

He opened his dresser and dug through it before walking back over and standing in front of you, "I guess i have made a big mess about this and everything so I'm just going to suck it up and grow a pair." You were confused as to what he was talking about, "Jamie, what are you-"

He stopped you and continued, "I have been wanting to do this for a long time and now i see i should have done it a lot sooner. I don't like seeing you so upset." He gently rubbed your cheek with his robotic fingers and breathed in heavily. "Jamie, i don't understan-"

"Will you marry me?"

Hearing those words made you blush as red as a tomato. Your eyes widened as he got on his knee and held out a ring to you. Your eyes began to fill with tears again. This time happy tears. You couldn't believe it. Was this really happening? You never thought of Junkrat as the type of person to want to get married but here he was right in front of you. You slowly began to nod which made him grin widely, "Really? You're serious?" You nod again as he laughed and picked you up into a big bear hug.

You then heard the door open and Roadhog walked in. Seeing you both smiling he gave you both a thumbs up and you can juat tell that underneath the mask he was smiling.