3. Spilling drinks

Delirious POV
I was happy for everyone's reaction to me and happy to meet Evan, right now we are walking around just looking at everything here the Gold Coast is amazing "I WANT GUMMY BEARS" Lui yelled in his squeaker voice "ok we will get gummy bears" Nogla laughed they went to the candy shop I saw a mall "guys can we go to the mall" I asked "ok" Evan said followed by Craig, Tyler, Marcel and Luke "me and Brain are just going to go with Nogla and Lui see ya" Brock told us we said are goodbyes and went to the mall.

We went to the clothes store with Evan and I wanted to pick out some clothes I found a ghost busters tank top and a batman shirt and tried them on and decided to get both "hey you found anything" I asked him he had a kitten wearing a top hat shirt and blue jeans in his hands "I want these in a smaller size" he replied I giggled "shrimp" I said "I am not its just the jeans I need a smaller size so they don't fall down" he hissed sticking his tongue out "alright hurry up though" I told him I looked over to the accessories and there was a owl necklace

I brought it and waited for Evan finally he got his clothes and we got out and went looking for the others.

We found Mini and Marcel on a car made for children "what fuck are you two doing" I chuckled "having fun" Mini hummed people gave us weird looks this shit is embarrassing "come on I'm hungry can you two over grown children have fun later" Evan ordered making us laugh "ok fine" they got off the car and we went to find Tyler and Luke. We found them and the others and we went to hungry jacks (it's like McDonald's) "I'll order you guys sit down" Moo said we found a table and waited for the food "Del how old are you" Brain asked "wait I never told you guys" I asked everyone shook there head except Cartoonz "oh ok I am 30" I told them "you old" Lui teased I punched him 'dick' I thought Brock came back with the food and we started to eat.

Vanoss POV
I was eating when Brains clumsy ass spilled his drink on me I looked down oh no "shit sorry Evan" he coughed I ran to the bathroom and locked the door I fell on the ground seeing my tail "ow" I groaned I got some paper towels and dried myself off. I was almost done when I heard a knock at the door "hey Ev you ok" Wildcat explained behind the door "I'm ok just go back to your meal" I lied "alright then" he said not believing me I heard his foot steps walking away, I was dry now and I got my legs back "I've been here for one god damn day" I snarled. I walked out of the bathroom when Brain ran to me "Evan I'm sorry are you upset or mad at me" Brain apologies hugging me lifting me off my feet "I'm not mad or upset at you but can you put me down" I accepted he let me go "sorry again" he said I just smiled and walked back to the table this is going to be a long, long trip.