9. Dreamworld

Vanoss POV
I'm really bad at keeping my secret a secret it doesn't help when you have very nosy friends but it does make it easier. Today we are going to Dreamworld me and Wildcat are waiting for everyone to hurry up "fuck it's hot today" Tyler complained I scoffed "nah shit we are in a very hot country" I chuckled he grunted "so how's Kelly" I wondered because he hadn't spoke about her in a while "we broke up it wasn't working out" he replied bluntly "oh well sorry it didn't work out" I smiled warmly he smiled back "I have eyes for someone else anyway" he chirped he gets over stuff quickly "really who" I asked excitedly Tyler ruffled my hair "I'm gonna tell ya nothing" he hummed I grunted fixing my now messy hair, The boys came out and we drove to Dreamworld.

When we got there it was big, very big I could already hear screams of terror and excitement we went to get our tickets "G'day mate how many tickets will it be" a tall blonde woman asked us with a strong Australian accent "hi 10 please" Brian replied she nodded getting the tickets and giving them to us.

When we got in Lui wanted to go on the giant drop it was fucking tall I couldn't see the top of it "ok who's coming on don't be a pussy" Lui asked in his squeaker "I ain't no pussy I'm in" Marcel beamed Wildcat, Terrroriser and Cartoonz said yes Delirious was going as well "no thank you I like keeping my feet on the ground" Mini declined Nogla and Brock agreed they all turned to me "you coming Ev" Marcel questioned "you don't have to if you don't want to" Jonathan affirmed I really don't want to but if they can I can "I-I'm going" I stuttered "are you sure" Moo questioned I nodded "alrighty then let's go" Brian cheered running to the line "hey wait for us" Luke yelled running after him Lui and Marcel following.
"we'll wait here can't wait for the screams" Nogla chuckled Tyler snorted "I don't scream" he scoffed "wanna bet" Mini smirked "I bet 20 dollars I won't scream" "40" "45" "50" "60" "deal" they shook hands smiling "come on let's do this shit" Delirious cheered on the outside I seem excited but in the inside I'm terrified.

We were at the front of the line waiting to go on I was fidgety my fingers very anxiously "Vanoss are you okay" Delirious worried "yes" I quickly replied he was about to say something but it was are turn to go on the ride, we were locked in no getting out of this now "who's ready to piss themselves" Luke joked everyone laughed the man pushed the red button we were going up.

As we got to the top my heart was beating so fast and my hands were sweaty "this view is sick" Lui beamed it really was I could see everything from up here apparently this takes a while to go down "Mini isn't getting 60 dollars" Tyler spoke cocky it was silent for a while "why is this taking so god damn long" just as Marcel said that I heard a click and we started falling I screamed terrified we stopped "THAT WAS AWESOME" Delirious laughed I was still in shock.

Delirious POV
They released us that was the best experience from a ride I ever had "WOW what a rush" Cartoonz chuckled "yeah man" we have each other a high five Evan was shaking "you ok" I grabbed his shoulders he shook his head "that was very scary" he whispered I pulled him close "I told you not to go if you were scared" I giggled "I just wanted to have some fun" he mumbled with a tint of pink of his cheeks, we went out to the others Wildcat gave Mini his money "thank you~" he sang "ok so what now" Nogla asked.

We went on a lot of the rides the cyclone was so much fun same as buzz saw which only me and Marcel went on I won some stuff and it was just an amazing day, it's night time now Lui fell asleep on David so we decided to go he carried Lui out like a child Vanoss was smiling his head off everyone got in the car and we went home.

When we got home all of us went to bed but I wasn't tired just tossing and turning their for a while "fuck this" I whispered getting up I decided to go to the roof so I don't wake anyone up and I like looking at stars, it was a clear beautiful night the star and moon lighting everything up I sigh laying back closing my eyes humming to myself "Jon" a voice rang I jumped up almost falling off the roof it was Vanoss "hey Vanoss" I coughed trying to act cool "why are on the roof" he puzzled "I couldn't sleep so I came here to see the stars" I explained "oh okay can I join you" he asked I nodded Evan climbed up and we lay down looking at the sky.

This could be my chance to make a move I held his hand he held mine back "Evan there's something I've been meaning to tell you" I gulped sitting up "same here" he whispered sitting up as well "you can go first" he smiled I took a deep breath "I'm gay and I have loved you for a long time now well I don't know if you even like men but I just wanted you to know" I confessed waiting for rejection but no a soft warm pair of lips kissed mine I kissed back we pulled away "I love you too Jonathan" he spoke lovingly we kissed again and spent the whole night up on the roof.

A/N so this took a lot of remembering and google to make I've been on the giant drop before and it's the most anxious thing not knowing when it will drop urgh

Also thank you on 1k That's amazing guys
hope you enjoy see ya
~Ghost