23. Delirious, Moo and Vanoss

Moo POV
Me and Delirious started to head to where Lui said Evan is we needed to be quick but quiet like Ninjas, Jon looked around a corner to see if it was safe for us to go "okay there is a guy I'll take him out, you stay here" he told me I hate that whenever there is an enemy they tell me to stay back or keep cover.

I watched as Delirious snapped the guys neck then dragged away his body when he was out of sight I felt a hand go over my mouth and a force pulling me back, I was pulled into a room and pushed hard up against a wall "hello" my eyes widened...Mark my screams were muffled I tried to kick and punch him but there was no use "you are in big trouble sweetheart" he chuckled I'm dead I'm dead I'm so frickin dead "no you are" I heard my friend said Mark turned around as Jon hit him with his bat pushing the Asian away from me then Jonathan got his gun out and in the side of the head, Mark dropped to the floor "y-you killed him" I stuttered Delirious didn't even hesitate "no one messes with my Evy" aww that's cute but crazy it's like he's Crazy in Love haha.

We continue to head to Vanoss when we got to the floor he is on "Lui there's a bunch of doors which one is he in" I asked "forth door on the right be careful I don't know what's down there" Lui told us we went to the door, I opened it hesitantly to see stairs leading downwards "shall we" I gulped Jon nodded then we slowly went down.

We came to a dark room some little lights but we still couldn't see "hey I found a light switch" Delirious called he flicked it on and we both gasp in the middle of the room there was a big tube  and in said tube was Evan.

Jonathan ran up to the tube banged his fist on the tube "HEY! Evan, baby, wake up we're here, I'M here!" He cried but Vanoss was still unconscious I saw a sign that said
"deep sleep liquid DON'T TOUCH"
Jonathan tried to reach in to grab his lover when I grabbed his arms "NO it's deep sleep liquid we can't touch it" I screamed. Jon was mad for a second then his face softened he sighed "then how do we get him out" he wondered.

We looked around the room for something to get him out but we found nothing "come on there has to be a way" Delirious grunted I looked over to a panel with a lot of buttons on it "hey Jon over here" I called he rushed over to me "which button" he hovered his hand over the buttons "let's try the red on-" I grabbed his arm before he pushed the button "don't. push. the. frickin. red. button" I told him in a low tone Jon nodded quickly move his hand away from the red button "okay how bout the blue button" he pushed it and water start to fall from the ceiling like rain "well that's the wrong button" I yelled because the water was falling loudly Jon pushed the button again and the water stopped but me and Jon were wet "okie dokie what about the white button" I pushed it and strong wind start to blow at me and Delirious pinning us against the wall "do something!" He yelped I tried to move my hand but it wouldn't "jeez" I whispered I tried again and I slowly moved it from the force and pushed the button, we both fell the ground "why is that even a button" Delirious panted "no idea but at least we're dry, come let's try a different button".

After 10 buttons which one did something I don't even want to talk about we got to down to two buttons "black or red" he asked I sighed "red" he pushed it we heard a liquid noise behind us, we turned around to see the deep sleep liquid go down "told you it was the red button" "shut up".

The tubes glass opened with Evan flopping out but Delirious caught him before he could hit the ground "hey Ev" I called to see if he was conscious after a minute he slowly opened his eyes "wha" he tiredly spoke Vanoss looked up at Delirious his eyes got slightly bigger "J-Jon" then he looked at me "Bro-ck" he questioned "yes Evy it's us" Delirious beamed hugging Evan tightly playing with his hair then kissed Evans forehead"I knew you would come, I'm so sorry guys"  he sniffed and starting to cry "why are you sorry" Delirious asked "that I'm such a pain and you guys got dragged into this mess because of me I'm just sorry" Evan apologised "don't be sorry your not a pain we wouldn't be here if we thought that, we're want to help you and anyone or anything else here" I told him he sighed and nodded "okay I would love to hold you in my arms for longer but we have to get out of here" Jonathan said "okay but I need my legs" Vanoss pointed out oh yeah "umm WAIT THE WHITE BUTTON" I realised rushing over to the control panel, I pushed the button and a well you know what happens.

After a bit Vanoss got his legs back he tried to stand but fell "Fucking hell" he spat "why can't he walk" I questioned "if he hasn't had his legs for a while he needs to relearn how to walk" Delirious explained to me that makes sense "but we don't have time for that" Jon scooped Evan up and we started to run out.

We all got to the back to the main part of the building "Hey Lui we have Evan" I told him "Lui is here?" Vanoss questioned I nodded "you guys need to get to Mini, Tyler and Brian are in trouble" he told us my heart started to fasten "okay we will be there" I told him "come on we have to get it where Mini is, the guys are in trouble" I told Jon and Evan quickly "Wait!!! Vanoss can't come with us" Delirious worried "we don't have a choice, he can't walk and we need two people" I sighed hating that I'm right "Jon it's okay we need to get to them" Evan spoke up Jon stopped for a second "okay let's help them".

Me, Delirious and Vanoss got to where Lui said Craig was, we carefully opened the door to see Brian and Wildcat being held back by four buff men "oh glad to see more people are here for the show well your to late boys" a blonde who I think is the boss of this place beamed I felt someone grab me and I saw a dude Grabbed Jon as well "10," no "9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1-NOOOOOO"
He just got zapped for Mini...

Thank you guys for 6k
Love ya 💖
~Ghost