14. Bro

Cartoonz POV
Mark dragged me towards a car he hand cuffed me so I couldn't punch or slapped him that fucker shot me in the leg if you haven't been shot before let me just say IT HURTS LIKE A HELL I looked at Mark with pure hatred "what I'm just doing my job, by the way what's you name" "Cartoonz" I hissed he chuckled "you and your friends don't like using your real names do ya"
"Nope" I grunted.

Mark put me against the car door he pulled out his phone calling someone "hello" "yes we need you this guy has info" Mark laughed "don't worry he won't be able to go anywhere for a while" "and bring the other boys with you" "alright see you soon" Mark hung up they are bring the others this can't be good.

The tall Asian sat down in front of me "so you could just tell me now so you don't get hurt" Mark offered "hurt me as much as you want it won't matter I won't tell you, wouldn't finding him yourself be better" I growled "nope but the thing is we already know he's in the forest so I'm gonna go in there again once my friend comes" he explained can't wait to meet his friend.

A black van pulled up two men with guns and a girl steps out followed by "Jonathan" I questioned he looked at me he looked horrible burn marks all over him and bandages he limped over to me and sat down then Lui, Daithi, Brian and Brock came out as well looking shaken and scared. Delirious went up to my ear "is Evan safe" he whispered "for now at least" I replied also in a whisper Jon nodded "Cartoonz what happen to your leg" "this fucker shot me" I pointed to Mark he grinned "you shouldn't have ran" he hummed then went off back into the woods.

The girl went up to me "hello there I'm Ashley guessing your Cartoonz so I'm going to hurt you pretty bad ask your friends" she grinned I looked at them the were hanging the heads down that answers that "alright answer my question where is Evan" "not gonna tell ya" she made a deep cut in my upper arm.

I yelped at the pain seeing the blood streaming down my arm Delirious growled "what I can't hurt him in front of your pretty face" Ashley mocked she pour some salt and vinegar in my cut I screamed in pain "OKAY THAT'S IT" Jon roared through my tears I saw Nogla attack one of the gun men Brian kick the other in the balls and Jon punching Ashley "YOU HURT MY BRO GIRL YOU DEAD AS FUCK" Delirious screamed in angry he is insane.

Brock and Lui helped me up I leaned on Moo for support as Lui tied his jacket around my arm, the gun men were knocked out same as Ashley but Delirious kept beating her up "Jonathan stop she's gone she's gone" Brian repeated pulling him away from the girl "shit we need to find the others before Mark gets to them" I remembered they all went wide eyed "where are they" "I'll show you but we got to hurry".

We all rushed well I had Brock helping me but still helping me, in the distance a saw someone laying on the ground "guys over there" I pointed out we went over "Marcel!" I blurted dropping down next to him on my good leg I shook the dark skinned male "come on Marcel come on" I repeated then a small groan was heard he slowly opened his eyes "who are you" he mumbled turning to face me Marcel's eyes widen "LUKE" he tightly hugged me "what happened" he questioned looking at my wounds "Mark happened, Marcel where's the others" I asked "I don't know I woke up to you missing so I went looking for you and something hit my head guess I was knocked out" he explained fuck well at least Marcel is safe but we need to find the other and Evan especially.

Vanoss POV
This tree is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever slept on if Jacks men come this better work I hate that they are risking everything for me, I miss Delirious so much we shouldn't have gone to the beach that day if we didn't Lui, David, Brian, Brock and Jon wouldn't be in danger this is all my fault.

I sighed resting my head against the tree I put my hands in my pockets wait... there's something in here I pulled the thing out to see an owl necklace "when did I get this" I wondered in a whisper looked cute I turned it around to see 'H20vanoss' craved into it wait "Jonathan did this" I beamed a single tear went down my cheek "I'm going to get you back Delirious no matter what" I promised holding the necklace to my chest slowly drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face I stood up looking out of the tree to where the guys were no one was there oh no has something happened are they ok maybe I'm overreacting but just to be sure I jumped out of the tree quickly "guys" I whispered no reply "Luke" I called out quietly no answer, I walk around the woods for a while they were probably kidnapped I know it.

Looking around for a long while "HELLO" I yelled hoping for an answer I heard a hitch of someone's breathing going around a bush I saw Craig sitting there not doing anything I ran up to him and tapped his shoulder he gasped "Evan run" he whispered "what do you me-" I looked up to a tree seeing a red light pointing at us "GO RUN NOW" Mini shouted I spun around and legged it does Jacks men have the others were they took in my sleep I heard others running for me but I faster.

I was running out of breath fast I hide behind a tree "come on out Evy~" a voice cooed I peeked out of the corner no one was there I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see an Asian male "hello" then I felt pain on the side of my head and then darkness.